The comp keeps on restarting

E

Elated

Okay someone plz help me..
I just recently moved so ive been without internet for 2½ months..
today i finally got it yay and i wanted to play daoc.. so i installed the game again and logged in.. or so i thought.. when passing the server login screen i got the connection screen as allways then suddenly my screen goes black for like 15 secs and it then returns to normal again.. then i get to the char screen and i then choose my lovely char i wanna play and then the loading screen appears and when my loading bar is full and i am just about to play my comp restarts... now im out of ideas and i plea for ur help guys n´girls..
i tried reinstalling, updated directx and even took out 1 of my ram blocks cuz someone told me it may be the reason, but nuthing helps..
anyone got some bright ideas or maybe even have had the same problem plz help :p

Elated

N

Nazgul

1. Try enabling 'blue screens of death' if your on XP, if your not on XP just ignore this. This should make it easier to identify the problem. (You can look up how to do this on the net)

2. Make sure your computer is not over heating.

3. Check that you have not got a virus. I had one the other day that made my PC restart. The symmantec (something like that) site should help if you have a virus. They are the people who make Norton Anti Virus

E

Elated

well good news I think :D
I installed the latest nvidia drivers and an antivirus proggie and now i can play :p ive formated the comp not long ago so it wasnt updated in anything silly me :D
but thx for the help m8 appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread