The coke bottle

Bahumat

FH is my second home
is more universally recognised than the crucifix....some beard stroking going on here methinks!

Maybe when you drink coke its part of the devils soul?

Marc

FH is my second home
Oasis were also bigger than Jesus.

soze

I am a FH squatter
In School for economics we did a test of corprate branding basically pulled the lable of variuos popular products to see if prople could still name them.

Got alot of answers like Jam Jar so not a brand

Everybody got coca cola bottle and something like 80% even got Diet coca cola because of the white lid thing that we did not take off.

So i can belive more people would get that than crucifix not just cross :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What i find more beard stroking potential, is that there are about 6 million people in america who have never heard or seen anything related to starwars, matrix or lord of the rings.

"civilized" people that is. Who live in society and such.

Hard to say america and civilized in same sentence :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
The B-Sharps are bigger than Jehezuz !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
crispy said:
MY dick is bigger than jebus :<

Older too...and more authorities want to see it dead...and...umm...stories about it's "miracles" exaggerated...

Umm. I guess that's it.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Whats so special about recognising a crusifix? would there be such a reaction if it was about an Om symbol, or the muslim cresent moon?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Can't see why people like coke to be honest, apart from the brain tumor issues the drink generally tastes like crap. (I can just about drink diet coke)

I'd rather stick to Oasis/Red Devil/Tango o_O

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
What i find more beard stroking potential, is that there are about 6 million people in america who have never heard or seen anything related to starwars, matrix or lord of the rings.

lotr was good, but 2 long

the other 2 are just stupid imo

tbh, i dont think they are missing much

Overdriven said:

QFT

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Overdriven said:
Can't see why people like coke to be honest, apart from the brain tumor issues the drink generally tastes like crap. (I can just about drink diet coke)

im not sure why i like it, just something about the taste of it when its ice cold.

i generally have it for breakfast too when im off to uni, seems to do the trick.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Overdriven said:

Gotta love the hypocrasy here.

Do you realise the substitute for sugar in Diet Coke actually makes it worse for your health than normal Coke?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jesmin said:

Do you realise the substitute for sugar in Diet Coke actually makes it worse for your health than normal Coke?

Here we go with the aspartame bullsh*t again... :eek7:

Why can't the non smokers and conspiracy theorists who get cancer from wanking go and play in the sand or something...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jesmin said:
Argueing with fact won't help your cause.

Yeah, "fact".

Boohoo, beer kills braincells, smokers kill with second hand smoje in busstops, light coke kills because of sweeteners...

They just proved a while back that braincells grow back. That's one of them.

Show me a medical study where a patient died of "diet coke overuse" and i'll believe it somewhat.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Jesmin said:

That depends.

For someone who weights 200kg it sure as hell aint worse for his health.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
old.Tohtori said:
Yeah, "fact".

Boohoo, beer kills braincells, smokers kill with second hand smoje in busstops, light coke kills because of sweeteners...

They just proved a while back that braincells grow back. That's one of them.

Show me a medical study where a patient died of "diet coke overuse" and i'll believe it somewhat.

im not sure thats a reasonable request. i dont think its ethical to experiment on someone making them drink certain amounts of diet coke over a period of years to see if they get tumours :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Gorbachioo said:
That depends.

For someone who weights 200kg it sure as hell aint worse for his health.

its not better for his health either, though im sure we've discussed the effects of aspartame to death already on this forum ;)

(basically it fucks your metabolism ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom