The cluster

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Whats the action like at the moment is there many groups running about or is it a free for all ? I would like to get my sorc to rr11 and would hope some one would either remember me :) and let me play or be willing to let me play :) be it a group or some small scall rvr. either way let me know by pm'ing me please.

Everz

FH is my second home
id reactivate my cabby and then just leech all my dbs ;[

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I'd reactivate just to watch your cabby attempt to leech dbs in sympathetic amusement!!

evers will never renew his caba .... cabalists need skillz u damn base line stun abuser :p

except of ging , if u are someone like ging then u just need luck :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
The cluster is really good atm! Theres 1 RR10+ fg mids that <seriously dont think they sleep> so thats always fun :) specially if you're solo....they always leave you alone :) The alb frontier is usually being pissed on by everyone, albs (with thier overpopulated state) cant get enough people to get one keep back ...buuut other than that is really cool.

I'd say renew and give the french more money :m00:

friky

Fledgling Freddie
ye its looking up, but tbh we are still Irvr dependent or rvr will suck, and recently been 2-3 fg mids on /stick :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
The cluster is really good atm! Theres 1 RR10+ fg mids that <seriously dont think they sleep> so thats always fun :) specially if you're solo....they always leave you alone :) The alb frontier is usually being pissed on by everyone, albs (with thier overpopulated state) cant get enough people to get one keep back ...buuut other than that is really cool.

I'd say renew and give the french more money :m00:

eheh loved your post :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom