the "bugs" and fears in the new patch...

Funkybunny

Banned
note your bugs or problems with the new patch if you come across something..

heres my 2 cents..

1. the new shades stands OUT... like.. wow.. this is a nerf.. but i dont mind that.. the problem is.. in shademode.. no weapons are shown.. so you dont know what is hitting you.. i would call this a bug :)

2. buff-shares... they last 10 mins.. will these last in bg? if so.. you bet someone is gonna set a lvl50 buffer and give ubah-sheared buffs to ppl joining battlegrounds.. .. this isnt very good imo.. will give some ppl a unfair advantage..

these was just my 2 really fast impressions after about 30-40 mins in the game... :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Funkybunny said:
1. the new shades stands OUT... like.. wow.. this is a nerf.. but i dont mind that.. the problem is.. in shademode.. no weapons are shown.. so you dont know what is hitting you.. i would call this a bug :)
intentional - it's meant to help hide the class

2. buff-shares... they last 10 mins.. will these last in bg? if so.. you bet someone is gonna set a lvl50 buffer and give ubah-sheared buffs to ppl joining battlegrounds.. .. this isnt very good imo.. will give some ppl a unfair advantage..

these was just my 2 really fast impressions after about 30-40 mins in the game... :)

I take it you mean the pbaoe 10m buffs - they're no better than what they get from the average bg buffbot (they exist) since people have buff caps.

and the same thing has always been there with damage adds etc. (unless they put something in to stop that?)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Yup there are caps on buffs and you'll get these caps easily with a lvl 24+5 buff specced bot. I tried it, I had 10% buff bonus on my lvl 24 buffbot just to try but it didnt make any difference as I already could cap my stats with just 24+5 buff spec.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Funkybunny said:

Not bothered to log in yet but I believe you cant cancel the shade mode without cancelling the proc.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
civy said:
Not bothered to log in yet but I believe you cant cancel the shade mode without cancelling the proc.
Also logging back out/in makes the shade on your screen revert back to your normal status, but keeps it in the same crap on other peoples screens (if that makes sense.)

Btw, anyone tried using shade mode with a polearm/harpoon. My infil looks like hes carrying a big package if you get my meaning ;)

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
You can cancel morph and have ablative proc still work.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
and the same thing has always been there with damage adds etc. (unless they put something in to stop that?)
Damage adds have been capped for a long time now. A lvl50 casting a dmg add on a BG char is no better than what theyd get from a char in BG.

It might last slightly longer though (+duration TOA gear) but thats really no big deal ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Draylor said:
Damage adds have been capped for a long time now. A lvl50 casting a dmg add on a BG char is no better than what theyd get from a char in BG.

It might last slightly longer though (+duration TOA gear) but thats really no big deal ;)

think they're slightly better than the level 24 ones but not much different aye :) was meaning more a "buff stripping" thing :) though as you've pointed out it's not necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom