The Blue Wave!!!

S

Sneo

OMG!!! Our kobbie zerg was so nice... will upload pics as soon as possible! and thanks Maghica for organizing :D

WE'RE BLUE AND WE'RE PROUD :clap:

btw alpha, we all luv you :fluffle:

M

marczje

sniff, to that albcaster at apk using vulcanic pillar at us :( .. also dexa.. pws dont chainkill the grey ones without clothes :(

L

Lumikki

Didn't go nearly as well as I expected... we had good numbers tho.. :/

xx

C

chunky

Is a sad day indeed when ppl play a GAME and dont whant to have FUN.

Shame on hibs and albs is all i can say :(

B

behatch

what did u exspect going to apk?

Albs = lamer than u can imagine

that wizard probly got the most rp in that one VP than in a week cause no on wants shit wizards heh

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by behatch

Well.. Today the hibs won the price.. Atleast some of the albs stopped and started to /hug and /dance at atk..

Hibs... Well... nm ,-)

S

suder

i laughed my ass off when i was hugging a hib with 10 other blue brothers and he killed us one by one, no kobbie ever stopped hugging him. After het got all 10 of us he went 2 the next blue group. think dexa got massive RP's killing off all those lvl 1 lovely blue sweet kobbies. :p

K

kinag

The Blue Wave

sshot035.jpg

More of the Blue Wave
sshot037.jpg

The Blue Wave after hibbies ran by

sshot038.jpg

M

Maghica

Thank you all for making this great fun:clap: Go Blue powa !! Go Kobbies !!

:bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer:

At the start we were over a hundred strong...A :great: to the Guilds that participated

:merlin:

B

Belomar

Fun initiative, but stop whining if you were wiped, darn it! Don't pretend you wouldn't do the same if you were in the same position, so get off your moral high ground already--you haven't deserved it.

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by Belomar
Don't pretend you wouldn't do the same if you were in the same position

Speak for yourself. I wouldn't kill 50 grey lurikeens or iconnus if such thing would cross my path. Some people do apreciate fun gestures like that.

xx

B

Belomar

All right, if they were all /hugging, maybe I would treat it differently. However, 50+ grey-con enemies with murder in mind could pwn a FG of level 50s (unless you have AoE casters in there).

I did not play tonight, so I did not get the chance to see this blue wave, though.

L

Lumikki

All right, if they were all /hugging, maybe I would treat it differently. However, 50+ grey-con enemies with murder in mind could pwn a FG of level 50s (unless you have AoE casters in there).

I did not play tonight, so I did not get the chance to see this blue wave, though.

But that's what we were doing all the time :( just a shame so many mids took advatage of the situation... shame shame shame.

Anyway, enough about that!

xx

O

old.Nol

With regards to being wiped out, Middies are not as innocent as you would like to think. We had a strip party a couple of months ago in emain, albs & hibs were there naked with their funny hats on, mids were invited too...mids did come though, they came and killed everyone.

so

High Horse
|
|
|
|
_
you

K

Knix

Damn missed it, looked like a good laugh :)

Originally posted by behatch

Thanks, you too

D

Driwen

every realm got their lamers, so no use saying its albs or hibs fault. Did it earlier with just my guild hibs+albs did hug, hell after that went to odins solo and danced with some hibs (for 5 secs) 2 hibs were friendly and one evil spear hero wasnt grrr:p. Hell it happens its imo lame to wipe out a group. Allthough it was probably funny for vgn to see their deathspam with their pbaoe ;).

Anyway was a laugh and tbh i enjoyed seeing the line up off us at atk even when we were wiped ;).

And nol the people who are complaining here wouldnt kill that grey zerg, but of course some middies would just like some hibbies and albas would and did.

I

ilienwyn

Well, i saw you when you got to apk. It was funnny. A wiz used VP and had around 15-20dms. Then you were all mezzed standing there. But all you were doing were /hug. I did some /dance. Too bad some hibs and mids were hiding behind you. And some albs hitting you. In th battle although ungrouped and unbuffed i din't hit a single one of you.

Anyway, it was really fun ;)

B

Bellona

I did hit one :(

but he was yellow con and high rr, and i used a nice glowing 2hander without styles :D

M

marczje

Hehe mentioned that in the cg.. might be an idea for next saturday :)

D

dexa

Originally posted by suder
i laughed my ass off when i was hugging a hib with 10 other blue brothers and he killed us one by one, no kobbie ever stopped hugging him. After het got all 10 of us he went 2 the next blue group. think dexa got massive RP's killing off all those lvl 1 lovely blue sweet kobbies. :p

i was there with december but he died a few sec before i attaced only got 2 greys and 2 yellows :(

A

Arnor

ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

speak for your gimped alb groups yourself :p

Users who are viewing this thread