The Big Picture

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You like that Toth?

I used to be a big fan of moviebob but lately he just gets on my nerves. The big picture is just comics are weird episoides that have gotten old very quickly and on "escape to the movies" this week he had to absolute laughable nerve to say that JJ Abram and Speilbergs atempt at pandering to him would not work. The guy gives rave reviews to anything remotely resembeling a superhero movie but can't be pandered to? Yeah right. I used to think he was one of the best critics out there but not anymore.

haha dont know why I felt I needed to rant at you about this. More a rant in general.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He has some fun points now and then, such as dolphins being the joker of the sea :p

I don't agree with all he says, but for some reason it's entertaining.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
He's a good writer and make some great and well thought out points but he drifts too much for me lately. The guys over at the escapist need to really reign him in editorially. For example the kung pow bit at the start of this weeks episode? Pointless.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Posted about this aaaaaaaaaaages ago. It's a good site.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think I originally heard about it from here so it was probably you. Pictures from space of a big hurricane iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom