the big one!!

S

SFXman

The eurovision suuuuuuuucccccccksssssssss so immensly bad... goddangit they should just cancel the useless show.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I don't think you're supposed to watch it for the talent and song writting.

You watch it for Terry Wogan and the fucking hilarious comments he comes out with because all he does is insult the competition for 3 hours.

O

old.job

Will someone please enlighten me as to how Israel manages to get into the Eurovision song contest each year?

I think we could solve the middle east crisis by inviting Palestine and getting Isreal to give them 12 points:)

O

old.Xarr

hey you have a new avatar now job..

what happened to the white guy bashing his head in with a brick? ^^

O

old.Xarr

oh and fonzy is the right, some of the misfits on that show can be hilarious :D

and it's good for your self-esteem too!

O

old.0xygen

Originally posted by old.job
Will someone please enlighten me as to how Israel manages to get into the Eurovision song contest each year?

I think we could solve the middle east crisis by inviting Palestine and getting Isreal to give them 12 points:)

It something to do with trading into the European Union. Thats why they are in.

The only reason I even watch a bit of it is to see the german entry and to hear Wogan take the piss out of all of them

B

BubbleCDR

The best comedy show imo is...

0n1y f00lz n H0rz3s

(only fools and horses)

The simpsons can be fun somtimes.. aswell..not alot tho. i still watch it;)

S

SFXman

Only Fools and Horses, I have like zillions of those collection sets. So damn great.... how does a finnish person have them you say? I lived in Ireland for 3 damn years.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I thank god everyday that our last contester sucked so bad that we can't enter this year.

Eurovision is to evil, even for me.

S

SFXman

I find people who enjoy the show hilariously pathetic. It's funny really... the show is just SO BAD.

H

Herbal Remedy

omfg i hate that show so much i mean who the fuck watches it? must be the germans o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom