TV The Big Bang Theory

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
So, who watches this? I do and love it; however recently several contradictions have really come to the fore. Still, before I go further on that point, anyone watch/love/hate it and if so, why?

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Watch it, but its getting progressivly worse. They seem to have the same episode play, in my mind, as they copy/paste the script. Still the comic book store stuff makes me laugh, I like the Wes Crusher stuff.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have watched to the end of Season 3

Season one and two for me was really funny.

Season three for me though was not good. Penny and Leonard were much funnier as a will they wont they than as a couple. That being said though the way they broke them up was crap one episode dating the next they are not I know its a comedy but still that was crap.

Lots of the comedy does seem to be the same but the series highlight for me was the flash back episode and the part with Sheldon is high and keeps popping out of the ball pit saying Bazinga.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watched it when it first came out. But can't stand it now. Its too American for me. And there's no scat play.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I watch it, just finished watching the last episode of Season 3, I do enjoy it but with the recent split I has begun to annoy me some what. Thought it was a bad move on the writers part. Hopefully Season 4 will improve, the jokes are funny but I do agree that its losing its effect after three seasons, needs something to revamp it.

What was with Wolowitz's GF being written out so quickly, also would like to see Raj start to chat to girls without being drunk, kinda getting old now, actually the more I think about the show the more it begins to annoy me, should not have started typing lol

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Watched a couple of episodes and the characters were just too annoying.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I have season 1&2 on dvd and love it...I love Sheldon and want to marry him.

...and I would totally go for Walowitz too ^^

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'm annoyed by two things:

There's an episode where they try and teach Sheldon to drive and he clearly can't and in simulation kills loads, then there's an episode where he drives Penny to the hospital and then another episode where he's been fined for doing so.

Sheldon can't Wii bowl - with his all time high score in the 60's - yet he can bowl irl?? Does not compute.....(Wheaton episodes rock btw!)

I'm interested as to how 'pay checks' work in America - there's an episode where he has loads in his draw and haven't been 'cashed'. Surely that's not the way the system works. And in an earlier episode he accounts for his expenditure (40+% in outgoings) so being as OCD as he is he wouldn't be so carefree.

I have it on in the background when playing WAR which works for me. I'll stop over-analysing now.

And come on Ez, Rajesh Koothrappali does it for you too. ;)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Superb!

Dr-Sheldon-Cooper-The-Guy-the-big-bang-theory-8053333-750-600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom