The BGs

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Havent played for a while cos my PC couldnt handle the zergs very well , just got a new one so thinking of coming back.

Seems to be alot of threads on vn and here about the BGs being popular , so the question is roughly how busy are the BGs after molvik? ive got a few chars in the 40s that i never bothered leveling to 50.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I weas playing my BD solo in leirv last week and made 550 deathblows in like15h play over 3.5 nights but action has died down abit since and also hibs in leirvik can pve w/o the threat of being ganked behind their keep which is kinda lame as it's inside keep npc aggro range

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
for the first time i enjoy BGs.. CV is nice :) arti templates and so on :)

Much funnier than Molvik, so I hope there will be some more activity in CV soon.. so fare u can easy make a good amount of rps a day :)

Just earlier, 43 mids in CV and I heard on vent 41 albs, and 22 hibs, i know many are just lvling in there but rps are rps! a nice/funny/easy way to ding new toons to rr5 :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
After trying CV some time now as sb i find molvik alot more fun cuz its not that big area you need to run around to find fights, without spd cv is el pain :(

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
lately everything is laged in the game.

BGs and Laby has lagged everday at same hours since they made a hardware upgrade for the cluster of the german accounts! NF is fine tho!

And Netcode u can buy the BP items so u have speed for CV :)

I like CV alot :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I want to play CV too but i kind of changed my mind on the battlebard now :/ and still trying to decide which one to make.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Leirvik and CV have died down alot in the last 4-5 day's seems the fotmness is wearing off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom