The best

Status
Not open for further replies.

pip

Banned
Hate brad but me thinks he is the best:( were did we fail mate ?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno pip. Sadly at beno i went ld in that massive zerg fight. I tried to log on my other chars including brad, and logging screen paused and wouldn't let me in. We was doing well good to be honest. Was nice to see a mid zerg that big for a change.

So what happened after the massive fight we had at beno then?

pip

Banned
Shit why did I make this thread hehe to many dam beers lastnight:( Was gf birthday:( never going to drink again:(

MaCaBr3

Banned
pip said:
Shit why did I make this thread hehe to many dam beers lastnight:( Was gf birthday:( never going to drink again:(

It was ur gf birthday and u rather post this then have sex with her. Ur an idiot.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
MaCaBr3 said:
It was ur gf birthday and u rather post this then have sex with her. Ur an idiot.

Maybe he had sex first and THEN posted? =) Or maybe she was too drunk to do anything? =)

Commenting situations you don't know rox hard imo :p But hey, let's spread some abuse, it's always good fun.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Commenting situations you don't know rox hard imo :p But hey, let's spread some abuse, it's always good fun.

Agree, and reped.

MaCaBr3

Banned
liloe said:
Maybe he had sex first and THEN posted? =) Or maybe she was too drunk to do anything? =)

I-dont-know-how-to-have-fun-on-a-forum.com

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Maybe he had sex first and THEN posted?
You realise that when he says girlfriend he means Blow-Up Betty or if he's poor his right hand with a smiley face and lipstick painted on it...Right?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
You realise that when he says girlfriend he means Blow-Up Betty or if he's poor his right hand with a smiley face and lipstick painted on it...Right?

Lies. Pip is my boyfriend! :fluffle:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:

Maybe he only goes out with her for free rent? Be careful not to judge people so quickly.

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:

you are clueless, his Gf prolly asked not to have sex as BDay present !!

:)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
MaCaBr3 said:
I-dont-know-how-to-have-fun-on-a-forum.com

TheBinarySurfer said:

I realise that that Pip might not be everybody's darling on FH, but then again this is no reason whatsoever to insult him or make speculations about his life.

I rather thing this should be closed before it totally gets out of hand (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom