The best time of DAoC ever..

O

old.Immortal

..was last night on GORRE. Yes thats right.. on the test-server. (When you was able to train to lvl 24 and unlimited money.. )EVERYONE was yellow, and there was craploads of RvR in Emain/Thidranki.

And then, for some reason, they removed those Special Trainer NPC's, and later deleted the Database. A real shame, such a server would be damn much more fun like the Normal servers IMO.:(

O

old.Iunliten

It takes away some of the fun

But with the insanely long lvl time until you have all yellow cons
(30+ days and counting for me) this was a great cut.

S

SFXman

How about the fact that L50's were killing all the L24's. Sounds great :rolleyes:

T

_tindel_

well now we know who on exc is the biggest assholes since they brought in their 50s on gorre when they know only 24's is in emain ;D thank god we got thidranki back later and they could get back to crying about their gimpness :D

O

old.Kladen

maybe mythic found out and told em not to do it? because that would be like GOA putting on the main servers trainers that would go to lvl 50 for free and i dont think mythic will allow them to cheat the game.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Kladen
maybe mythic found out and told em not to do it? because that would be like GOA putting on the main servers trainers that would go to lvl 50 for free and i dont think mythic will allow them to cheat the game.
Um it's nothing like that; Gorre is a test server... to test some things you need a certain level, I don't think Mythic would have an issue with GOA doing this on Gorre. If they put such a trainer on excalibur though...

Users who are viewing this thread