the best thid solo class of each realm?

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
what is it? for each realm?

Mid -

Alb -

Hib -

a merc/armsman is prolly the best for alb, just coz they can take hits + deal it out aswell... wats ur opinions?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Albion-
Air Theurgist (Mez,Root,Speed,Stunning pets,Specline DD etc)

Midgard-
Zerker (Vendo mode > anything in thid)

Hibernia-
Light Enchanter (Snare nuking pet combined with Baseline stun and Specline DD's)

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
I would say the following:

Hib: Light Eldritch - Nice spec dd, AE mezz, 45% NS, stun.

Alb: Air theurgist is pretty good with chain stunning pets, Root, AE mezz and solid dd. Other than that i would go with Sorc/cabby for solo.

Mid: Darkness SM without a doubt. Lifetap, Root, AE mezz, Pbaoe mezz, pet for interupts/stun.

Thats my thoughts on best chars to solo with in thid.

/valky

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You playing now Stop? Wanna duel? I got some spare time. Enough to give you a bashing!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
They should build a shoutbox in this forum. Not hard to do and then everyone can talk to everyone using the forum. No 'forward' thinkers behind the scenes by the looks of it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Mid..Boney, no competition at all ever
For the rest it depends on the situation, all uber casters can be one-shotted by stealth, so kinda spoils their capabilities.

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Mid: Sb
Hib NS
Alb: Inf

If played right nothing stands in their way :twak:
Just my opinion ofc.

I play Quest the NS ;)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Alb - Either Air theurg for stunning pets etc etc
Hib - Light Enchanter becuse of the baseline stun and the nice pet
Mid - either a bonedancer or a dark SM. A BD can take out 4 people who dosent have a clue what they are doing, but a BD can also get soloed by someone who knows his class / has good EQ..
a Dark SM on the other hand can take out any soloer if he gets his mezz in..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Hib: I would have to say the light eldritch for its utility ..its a fantastic class with the best of a few worlds....

A nightshade and a Hero/Bm arent far behind but the Bm would be better for a assist kind of thing ..

mid: Skald / SB and troll hammer thanes :clap:

alb: unsure here .. a mincer is very fun and can be reasonably good against certain tanks if its played ok from my own experience but thats mainly on a fun lvl - for damage - the usual - cabalist damage is v.nice

im probably looking more on the enjoyable side on one or two of those tho ..

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
: A nightshade and a Hero/Bm arent far behind but the Bm would be better for a assist kind of thing ..
QUOTE]

isn't the post about solo classes?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Titan Moist said:
Ronso said:
: A nightshade and a Hero/Bm arent far behind but the Bm would be better for a assist kind of thing ..
QUOTE]

isn't the post about solo classes?

is it that hard to press the quote button ? well listen newb ...seen as u "tried" flaming me on a random thid topic before to fluff ure epeen amongst ure forum friends and failed ...ill say it again in " newb " language ...a bm is a good solo but better in assist ...get some real rps then come bk to me ..

statued

Loyal Freddie
Ronso said:
is it that hard to press the quote button ? well listen newb ...seen as u "tried" flaming me on a random thid topic before to fluff ure epeen amongst ure forum friends and failed ...ill say it again in " newb " language ...a bm is a good solo but better in assist ...get some real rps then come bk to me ..

agreed! he posts the most useless shit on the excal forums and he just joined hib with a big welcome me thread..what a newb ..

tbh ..shit stirring dick heads should go play cs cause all of us are fine on this forum as it is with no trouble..just laughs about bg ..flame more titan ..meet u on excal thid forums..ill watch for u

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Hey stoptrying ! first time i met u in thid last night :) did u like our suicide keep run ? :p

man..very impressed with bainshee dmg ..pretty good ..2 blue cons assisted on me and I was out of single mezz range and got owned ..any word on duel ? ( ty for breaking me out of that mezz that time btw ! ;) )

im stopping flames now tbh ..just wanna play ..titan ..any more problems with me just pm me ..anyone try warlocks ? what are they like ? my cata aint up yet

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I can vouch for skald but nightshades really tear me apart with thrust

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
FAO ROnso

i know there is friction between me and you, dunno why to be honest..

just because i knocked you off your high horse on the topic of you and your hero and your 'leetness'

tbh i love you m8, keep the insults coming :wanker:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
naw m8 ..I read some of your posts and you seem like a nice guy who says good stuff ...tbh ..in general you are the type of guy I love to see in forum communties ..but U DID judge me wrong on that post and it bothered me a bit because thats not my personality ..Ill bury the hatchet etc if you will ..but believe me ..I would not for one second pretend to be elite with a bg charatacter...

shall we play nice and get along now ? :) oh and :wanker: ..i owe u one :p

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
awwwww

consider the hatchett burried my friend :)

maybe i did judge you wrong but the way you came across in the post in generally suggested that you was, for that i apologise

we can play nice, considering where in the same realm and all :drink: :wub:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Get a Room !!11112

Titan Moist said:

maybe i did judge you wrong but the way you came across in the post in generally suggested that you was, for that i apologise

Well whenever u lubbers are finished ...

Hib : Enchanter light or mana ...
Alb : Sorc < its kinda obvious peeps>
Mid : Bonedancer or a well played troll hammer skald

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
mid : skald (interupts , instant mezz = ez pwnage 1 on 1)
alb : sorc ofc!!! zzZZZzzZzzZZZzz Lifetap!! Lifetap!! Lifetap!!
hib : well me on ne class of ur choise :kissit: without ne bollox though i would say champ vs casters and vs tanks.

and best overall solochar would defo be sorc or a battlebard imo, mezz the grp pick out the lost poor caster sheep ;)

all depends on strafing :wanker: "skillz" etc too.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
never seen any wind theus (only myself) out there but always saw ice theus with those idiot DDing snaring for insane damage pets types :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Titan Moist said:

:cheers:

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
The best solo class would, in my opinion, be one that can endure a certain amount of adds, have some sort of interrupt for use on casters/archers, descent hp and a dmg dealing capability superseeding most. Assuming that each char has sc'ed 99+ qual equipment(charges on armor) and buffs I would say the following based on overall survivability:

alb-Reaver or Crush Merc
hib-Hero or Valewalker
mid-Berserker or Bonedancer

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
for mid I would say kobbie hammer warrior, never had as much fun as with one of those, cant take 3-4 casters standing miles from eachother ofc, but dark sm would be in trouble there as well - dont think i ever lost a clean one on one with that char.

alb would be sorc or air theu imo.

hib, chanter with snarepet, or champ, nasty debuffs/interrupts - light menta with a tomte dotpet is ewul too.

hard to go with just one class though, most excel in different areas.

overall i think the most solid class in thid is sorc really, very nice range on mezz, charmed pet, lifetap, but dark sm comes close, but range is king in thid.

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
player > char class .... seen supposedly shit classes pwn, when played well.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vampiir seems to pwn quite good in Thidranki; no uber block-rates there yet so you can get away with 1H without being penalized too much. Speed; HoT, always buffed, endurance drain, debuffs, stealthlore u name it they can spec for it :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
From previous and personal experiance

Alb: Infils and Firewizzies. Played a Wiz in Excal in RoG crap... Damn they hit hard compared to other casters and Infs can drop most things in 1-3 hits.

Hib: Mana Eld/Encha.... Single line mezz/single line stun and PBAoE, If played right they're a bitch to kill.

Mid, My realm: Bonedancer, since lifetaps do actually do something in thid and once again a Hammer skald, 1h specc prefrably. 2h specc there's too much chance of missing. Though RMs are quite nice, but SMs are better. (Depends on how you play)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
From previous and personal experiance

Alb: Infils and Firewizzies. Played a Wiz in Excal in RoG crap... Damn they hit hard compared to other casters and Infs can drop most things in 1-3 hits.

Hib: Mana Eld/Encha.... Single line mezz/single line stun and PBAoE, If played right they're a bitch to kill.

Mid, My realm: Bonedancer, since lifetaps do actually do something in thid and once again a Hammer skald, 1h specc prefrably. 2h specc there's too much chance of missing. Though RMs are quite nice, but SMs are better. (Depends on how you play)

Where is the part mana casters mezz?? light eld and light ment only casters that mezz on hib as far as i know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom