Games The best game intro

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Honestly though, a bit too much "my fav game!" and not enough logical and realistic "best intro" material here. Something like zak mckracken, sure, fun game, classic, absolute bute of time..but...the intro doesn't hold a candle to better graphics/modern stories combo.

I think, though, Diablo II should be on top too.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Honestly though, a bit too much "my fav game!" and not enough logical and realistic "best intro" material here. Something like zak mckracken, sure, fun game, classic, absolute bute of time..but...the intro doesn't hold a candle to better graphics/modern stories combo.

How 'bout this one then. Far ahead of its time, intro gfx wise:
YouTube - Day of the Tentacle Intro
[youtubevid]0HaYZsc66Bk[/youtubevid]

Zede

Part of the furniture

The good ole Amiga :) having being used to the ole commodore 64, the gfx in Another World at the time were just mindblowing. I had my amiga set up to my seperates, and used to invite my m8s round, turn off the lights, close curtains and watch that intro !

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
So should a few other games really.

Namely Anachronox, one of the best games i've ever played.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
My god, remember playing that yeeears ago when I was a kid, having to type in dos commands to get the game to load up :D

I still remember some of the dos commands,what a horrible geek i am :p

"Run settlers.exe" :drink:

And Lucasarts got corrupted by cash tbh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom