The best change that could ever happen to daoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
I finally realized how you could fix all the lagginess in daoc! If it is done, 300ppl relic raids wont even slow down your frame rate!!11

Change gamebryo engine for the serious engine (from serious sam)! In Serious Sam you could see 200+ enemies in a extremely large zone, all at the same time, w/o clipping!

imho, that my best idea yet :)

JohnJohn21

Fledgling Freddie
You cant compare NPC's on your local harddisk vs hundred of people on a external server.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
though sometimes it does feel a bit like Serious Sam when you see teh zerg rolling towards you.... ah where's the minigun when you need it? :(

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
We all know the best thing that could happen would be horses that move twice as fast.

a.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Or Cyfr fucking off somewhere else where people liked him (I'm sure such a fairyland place exists somewhere!).

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Or Cyfr fucking off somewhere else where people liked him (I'm sure such a fairyland place exists somewhere!).
It doesn't :-o

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
though sometimes it does feel a bit like Serious Sam when you see teh zerg rolling towards you.... ah where's the minigun when you need it? -

or even the big ass cannon :flame:

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
I must be one of a small community of people that have no problem with the way Dark Age of Camelot is at the moment.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
I must be one of a small community of people that have no problem with the way Dark Age of Camelot is at the moment.

Ah but you are a Mackem :m00:

Sorry I could not resist, I don't play the game anymore so I have no opinion as to how it is now.

later

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Gengi said:
Ah but you are a Mackem :m00:

Sorry I could not resist, I don't play the game anymore so I have no opinion as to how it is now.

later

Hehe Gengi,

I wasn't born in Sunderland, but been here 3/4 of my life so i'm kind of half a Mackem. The hate between Sunderland and Newcaslte is to do about football and i'm not a fan of it.

Good thing is I don't speak like the people here in Sunderland who do sound kind of retarded at times, but you can't be more retarded then the chavers that live in the North-East.

Gog

One of Freddy's beloved
Vepo said:
Good thing is I don't speak like the people here in Sunderland who do sound kind of retarded at times, but you can't be more retarded then the chavers that live in the North-East.

But you did speak to an empty Ventrilo channel for 10 minutes before you realised that we had changed chan.

Mind you, it was probably more chewing and burping than talking knowing you.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHA Hi there Gog, :worthy:

Gog said:
But you did speak to an empty Ventrilo channel for 10 minutes before you realised that we had changed chan.

I wasn't pay attention to Ventrilo at the time when that happened. Would have thought you would have forgotten that by now.

Gog said:
Mind you, it was probably more chewing and burping than talking knowing you.

I don't eat any sweets anymore. I haven't burp in ages, must have been the reactions of fighting with you in RvR ;)
Nice to see your still around though Gog, hope to run into you and the others of WR, once I get my Bard ready that is :cheers:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Vepo said:

LOL so true :p

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
though sometimes it does feel a bit like Serious Sam when you see teh zerg rolling towards you.... ah where's the minigun when you need it? -

or even the big ass cannon :flame:

the minigun?
4 fullbuffed banshees with MoC 3 and 4 DI 3 bots sticking :clap:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Best change.... hmm lets see. Yes i know. It would be grand if you removed the insta on chambers and made them timed like every other caster classes main damage spell.

yurithegreat

Banned
Vepo said:
Hehe Gengi,

I wasn't born in Sunderland, but been here 3/4 of my life so i'm kind of half a Mackem. The hate between Sunderland and Newcaslte is to do about football and i'm not a fan of it.

Wy`aye warreva
Bet when ya gan doon the toon ya divint talk leik that marra :drink:

Theres nowt wrong wiv us folks from up north we just live wiv the nuclear fumes and work wiv the nuclear fumes and :eek2: , it can be expected that we r slightly insane
But them folk from down south, well thats another story (loons, retards, <insert mad names>)

**Defender of the North East**

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
though sometimes it does feel a bit like Serious Sam when you see teh zerg rolling towards you.... ah where's the minigun when you need it? :(

haha :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Vepo said:

Aye

Bainshees are a horror while meeting them, but they can be taken down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom