Minstrel
Cleric
Cleric
Sorcerer
Paladin
Cabalist (spirit for body debuff)
Cabalist (Body Spec)
Cabalist (Body/matter: (Nearsight))

Reason, Minstrel obvious for speed and insta stun and backup CC, paladin for chants (end) and for defensive reasons.
Sorc again obviously for nice range of mezz, and 2 clerics for healing ofc. Cabalists/sorc could assist the spirit spec cabby after debuff to drop targets pretty damn fast, and nearsight from cabalist to make even harder for enemy. Plus loads pets for interupts :)

Thats what i would think would be good setup for thidranki, might be wrong but looks nice to me :)

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
Friar
Friar
Friar
Frair
Mincer
sorc
sorc
cabbie/wiz

Friars - cuz they heal-fight-buff, plus they use staffs, STAFFS! :worthy:
Mincer - because you gotta... :twak:
sorcs - mez, and maybe just to fill in spaces :eek7:
cabbie/wiz - to make things blow up from a distance and (cabbies pet) something to send running at mpk when bored :D

Tuk

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Remember this is Thid not emain :p
People don't have 2k Hps and 50% resists :)
no need for debuffers

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
the best mid BG group

2 healers 1 skald 2 cave shammys 3 Thanes, i consider all mid cloth wearers in thid useless and would not roll one (only one id consider is RM with suppresion for nearsight and RC for gtaoe) as they hardly stand a chance. Inifls and scouts nearly always tend to be grouped and often use /assist, if 2 scouts were to assist on a cloth wearer it should be dead in seconds and would be a drain on power to rez someone so very often. In a fight all cloth wearers are usually the first targets as people like to get the easy kills first.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
albs - 2 mincers 4 theurgists 1 sorcerer and a cleric :p anything that attacks a theurg will be instantly stunned and pet spammed and once sorc gets mezz in theurgs just wipe out the enemy, only problem would be hunters but as long as u have a mincer on the look out youre fine.

Only time a caster isnt in danger is when theres 2 people with speed and instant stun ready :p

fortunefish

Banned
thugs plz dont post boast on my thread

you shit

fook off and get back to school

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom