The battleground medallions

E

Edaudric

I found out last night you don't need to cap out of it to get the medallion. You just need to be there while you kill the Keep Lord.
I go tthe medallion with 81 Realm Points.

Just in case you want to raise a level without capping (for those

T

thorungla

Indeed. Noticed the same 'bug'? myself. Perhaps this will encourage more people to make use of BG's 2 and 3 since the xp gained is pretty good.

Handing in my BG medal at 24.8 boosted my xp to level 25.7 almost a full 10 bubs but not quite. Perhaps no biggie at those levels but it might be quicker to take a BG keep than xp 8+ bubs at higher levels.

And when will Mythic develop higher level BG's for level ranges 35-39 and 40-44. Still more needs to be done to encourage their use even though the BG medals were a good idea they are stilll under utilised. As for BG0, well an utter waste of developers time imo, classes are so undeveloped at this point and when they implement the /level 20 command will be obsolete. BG's just are not enough rvr attraction to draw people away from the xp grind to level 50. And vary the terrain a little more than just rotating the CK.

E

Edaudric

Nah. I like Abermenai. For one, Midgard isn't fully developed yet at those levels, as you said :)

K

khadar

1 question

Is this a quest or you just get this medallion when you do it?

Where do i deliver this medallion?

Users who are viewing this thread