The Battle Rages

Verush

Regular Freddie
Well after the trials and tribulations of getting open beta under way I have to say that this final day as been one of intense battles as the war rages between order and destruction.

Most of my day has been focussed on the battle for Festenplatz. Hopelessly outnumbered at times by the forces of Destruction, the armies of Order battled on and it has been a very entertaining day.

My swordmaster has been thick in the battles with lots of death received and dealt out.

Great to see Lords of England on the opposing side - Im sure there will be many more from Camelot days.

Looking forward to the launch now and more RvR antics as the War wages on.

See you all in game very soon with my blade freshly sharpened

Ver

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Quite a few FH/DAoCers on Order/karak hirn.

CLA are there in numbers, as are Vorpal Blades (all ex-DAoCers) and a few others.

Has been great fun locking horns with some old enemies and teaming up with a few as well. Had some awesome banter so far, so good to see so many old faces here.

Cya on the battlefield :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
On the side of Destruction here on Karak-Hirn we've got Ancient Shadows (mostly Mid/Pryd ex-Fedaykin), Valour (now Wrath of Valour), Dragon Senate, Savage Conclave and some folks from Kitty Spins (WoW guild, nice peeps). Hec, there are others but I think they got scattered around some other servers.

We should have our alliance up and running tonight, all being well.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
The battles sure are intense, especially for us healers - reckon I'll be needing a few hardware upgrades though as the fights inside the keeps tend to get laggy. Anywho, Karak-Hirn turned out to be quite the pick, considering we've got so many ex-daoc'ers here. Me fighting against the guild I was so proud to be in back in the day, who would'a thought. :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Saw Vengeance and Phoenix Legion on Hirn/Order today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom