The Battle of Surs

Ballade.

Banned
Just wanna say Great job defending Surs tonight albs. Havent enjoyed a keep take that much in a long while :)
insane interrupt at those doors, took us like 5-10mins to get into CY after doors went down coz of all the wierd stuff you guys spammed there :)
Hope to see more of these kinds of fights more often.
/salute

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
was very enjoyable that .. wish i had brought scout or caba .. palas are no fun at range :p

best keep siege in a long time hope to have more /poke and no thats not permission to take our keeps ;)

/hug

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Was quite fun fight. Don't ever remember being mezzed quite so much in all the time I've played DAoC.

I was still dropping a trap near door 1 as it fell. I thought I was soooooo dead. Dropped a Crystal Titan just behind door 1 after I'd scuttled to the battlements. Perfect butler to welcome incoming visitors.

Damn I hate Sever the Tether but still, wait til its been used up before casting the ML9 pet buff thingy. I dread facing Hudson with that on him if he's been severed :D

It was very close fight and lasted a good long while. It was strange to be fighting Hibs without shrooms all over the place.

/salute

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
fun like that makes me want to rethink my 2nd 50 proj (reaver) range fortehwin in NF sadly

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
I dread facing Hudson with that on him if he's been severed :D

Kobbie molester! :p

By the way, your invited to a wedding the 2nd of october, not sure if cerbie has sent you an invitation yet ;)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
By the way, your invited to a wedding the 2nd of october, not sure if cerbie has sent you an invitation yet ;)

Sorry mate, on Sunday am off to the USA for 2 weeks to see some family then getting dragged off to go surfing with some friends.

Good luck whoever's getting married :D

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
Sorry mate, on Sunday am off to the USA for 2 weeks to see some family then getting dragged off to go surfing with some friends.

Good luck whoever's getting married :D

Pft! Tis Cerbie and Grivne! :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom