The Battle of Bitol - 02/05/2003

J

Jonaldo

Action on the grandest scale as I've yet seen! It's a shame the Vanu Sovereignty missed out on this one, lots of people were crashing out once the weather got bad and was mass carnage in all directions.

All the while I was managing to sneak amongst the evil marauding New Conglomerate traitors and snatch a few kills of my own even though this isn't my usual job, it just seemed fun with bullets and rockets flying past my shoulder as I crept up on the snipers and executed them for treason ;)

/salute to the brave Terran Republic, we did a superhuman effort holding off the hordes of NC until finally they outnumbered by at least 2:1 and overwhelmed us. Was great fun while it lasted, and some of the language used by the people relogging in after crashing for the xth time was also amusing :)

D

Deadmanwalking

*cough* we outnumber you 2:1 ..... erm more properganda i fear

In the end me deathwatch as AI max and one other AI max holed up in the CC... talk about hordes and spam we got about 15 or so before the relentless grenades got the maxes leaving me and my battered armour and guass alone.

I will leave u to imagine the rest...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You can start cutting that "TR is outnumbered" whine, Cornell... it's starts getting old after two dozen times. :m00:

Fought TR all night long (Hossin) and they were nowhere near outnumbered.

J

Jonaldo

We're outnumbered!

And you ignored my in-game tells so I don't care what you think :eek:

C

CliffyG

I was there and at one point NC had far more than us, this could have been due to us being spread too thin though as there were pretty big battles everywhere.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Omniscieous

And you ignored my in-game tells so I don't care what you think :eek:

I did? Not on purpose. :(

PS chat interface is worse than the DAoC one.

S

Saturnine

Aye the chat-system in PS is a bit annoying :(

And as for TR being outnumbered... I noticed their icon in the "server needs" bar last few times I've logged in...

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Saturnine
Aye the chat-system in PS is a bit annoying :(

And as for TR being outnumbered... I noticed their icon in the "server needs" bar last few times I've logged in...

That only proves his point if every person for TR and NC were on hossin ... they can be ppl down overall but still outnumber at any given place.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Saturnine

Thats SERVER population, the population in Hossin was pretty even that night.

Incredible fight tho, shame they capped capping xp to 5k :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom