The Ashes :)

Marc

FH is my second home
To sum up all english sport..

"we arent as good as we think we are"

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
It was Fletcher/Flintoff fault for not picking Monty from the start. The preperation for the tour was a complete shambles. We should have played more warm up games in Australia.

But still we were outplayed, and all the excuses i can come up with :) can't hide the fact the Aussies are a class side.

Still will be interesting in 2009 when the Aussies will be missing the likes of McGrath/Warne etc.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
yes cricket. :m00:
_42363231_ozashesthis300.jpg

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Fletcher to get the sack tbh, Shambolic selecting, Jones and Giles did fuck all..

Strauss didnt have a single good innings, neither did Flintoff with the bat, off form harmison pretty much secured that we lost the 1st test.. just generally a bad performance alround..

Hussey was really eye catching for the Aussies though, a world class player and Warne + Ponting were excellent again..

BUt lets see you without McGrath and Warne and a more experinced Alastair cook, i think hes gunna be top notch by then too :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
who wants to be good at cricket? its like being good at being a fag?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
How long will it take you to win em back again? xD

As was pointed out when Warne and McGrath retire (possibly next year) the Aussies are going to look like a very average side. Not crap certainly, but not nearly the same as they are at the moment.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
its sooo lol that they play for a cup full of ashes! aaahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom