The annoying "Mob archer shoots through dungeon walls" bug.

H

heilel

I can only speak for Albion, but it's an annoying bug when you're in AC in the sewers and the Draconian archers can shoot through walls, through floors, ceilings etc, it's REALLY annoying.

I know everyone knows about it, but does anyone know if there's gonna be a fix for this anytime soon, for example in the 1.62 patch?

N

-Nxs-

Same in the catacombs when i leveled there - mob casters shooting fireballs through walls.

H

heilel

For that matter, the Dragon's firebreath shooting through walls.

S

Sharma

Report it to GOA Via rightnow, dont know if they will be able to fix but they can do their best :)

S

Sibanac

dont forget keeplords shooting thru floors and walls

T

The Real Redi

I've been whining about archers in keeps since i first attended a siege :(

When your stood in between the two doors, operating the ram, and you are set upon by archers from all sides, it can really make your day poop, without a nice guard in place.

Even in thidranki, you clear the front archers, maybe nearsight them if you have it, then the second you get near the front walls, the archers from the sides start firing at you straight through the "solid" wall.

Oh, and LoS bugs when anywhere near the bridges in the BGs - specially shammies for some reason. Hiding behind the pillar, the far side of the bridge, shammie wanders on, i stand firm and NO WAY in his LoS. If he pans the camera around, he may have caught a glimpse of me, or if he ran forward, targetted and ran back, but then casting a DoT might as well be a DD to me in cloth and i die. Bloody annoying, but something im kind of getting used to...

MON MYTHIC! Nuff of the physics oddness!!!

S

Sharma

mmm i thought i read in the patch notes that they fixed archers shooting through walls... obviously they didnt

C

Cybwyn

Not to mention Deadeyes in Caer Sidi popping people for 800+ though walls, floors and ceilings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom