The Alb Zerg

J

jacktheRiPeR

Why do ppl whine n whine about the Alb zerg, FFS STFU We all do it, ervery Realm I seen it myself safer to travel in numbers apart from AOE mezz ! But give it a rest. The Alb zerg is so becuase ppl come to Alb from Mid because they all tight fisted so n so' and char r damm ugly, they come from hib becuase they didnt like the friendly welcome you seem to get there ie :- none trying to get a grp in hib is like trying suck a gof ball through a straw

Jack the RiPeR

N

Nightchill

To be honest, last night in Aber there was maybe 20 albs and, at the high point, about 20 mids (though there numbers dwindled pretty quickly). When it got to the stage of 20 albs against 5 or 6 hibs and 5 or 6 mids it wasn't really fun (so I logged) :p

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by jacktheRiPeR
Why do ppl whine n whine about the Alb zerg, FFS STFU We all do it, ervery Realm I seen it myself safer to travel in numbers apart from AOE mezz ! But give it a rest. The Alb zerg is so becuase ppl come to Alb from Mid because they all tight fisted so n so' and char r damm ugly, they come from hib becuase they didnt like the friendly welcome you seem to get there ie :- none trying to get a grp in hib is like trying suck a gof ball through a straw

Jack the RiPeR

I's someone eating your brain with an ice-cream scooper whilst you type this ????

J

jacktheRiPeR

cock head

Yeah ya mam but she eating something else aswell

P

parisienscot

Yeah it was quite fun - we had really even numbers for ages (not hibs though obviously) but then when we lost one big fight about 10 mids synchro logged - which just snowballed into almost everyone logging as the numbers became so uneven. Shame really.

I

iodine

Jack the RiPeR

is the biggest tosser ive met online, tell me did you get banned from prydwen.net or did you just get scared cos you didnt have your 50 albs to back you up ?

F

Fafnir

Re: Re: The Alb Zerg

Originally posted by iodine
is the biggest tosser ive met online, tell me did you get banned from prydwen.net or did you just get scared cos you didnt have your 50 albs to back you up ?
Think its Sigurd. :D

D

Damon_D

Re: cock head

Yeah ya mam but she eating something else aswell

LOL you wish... I bet you never been laid in you life... and nope forcing yourself on a ruber-chicken does not count

J

jacktheRiPeR

rubber chicken

hmmm well not really to arsed about shitwin.net just wanted to be sure i reached that gimp NS which I did, Thanks for the compliment regarding tosser 1st time I heard of that. You maybe need to extended your vocab alittle

Damon Doombring

What ever ya cockhead

I

iodine

If i said something else i would be lying, and as for the 'ya mum' insults they are old and v childish 12 year olds use that and think there hard.

And ok just for you, you are a cryptococcosis.

O

ormorof

yes mids zerg, yes hibs zerg (every few weeks), but i have to admit you are the first person to actualy "defend" the zerg, anyway i thought you played an infil (if so i dont understand why you like the zerg taking your solo kills). i have however noticed something, when albs zerg mids mids loose numbers, but a few (5 or 6) come back, when mid zerg albs you dont see any albs in thid for an hour or two, why do albs leave when they get zerged??? cant they take some punishment as well as dish it out?

tbh ive had enough thid chars to keep most of my zerg whining to /gu as posting here has very little effect, are you even bothering to read what i have said? are you gonna act on it? i doubt it, so this was a pointless waste fo time then....

enough of me, gothis are almost here :D

M

minau

albs zerg more then mids/hibs, end of story.. no way u can
deny it... so take ur head out of ur ass.

J

jacktheRiPeR

The zerg is here to stay cant stop it, why whine

O

old.TeaSpoon

Jack, just a question. Are you supposed to be Jack the Riper or Jack the Ripper?

Because if you're supposed to be Riper, then the first dictionary description of it doesn't fit:

ripe ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rp)
adj. rip·er, rip·est
Fully developed; mature: ripe peaches

;)

J

jacktheRiPeR

cock head

The name was taken an DAOC so I decided to use this instead if that is ok with you. Told you cant flame me !

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Jack, just a question. Are you supposed to be Jack the Riper or Jack the Ripper?

Because if you're supposed to be Riper, then the first dictionary description of it doesn't fit:

ripe ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rp)
adj. rip·er, rip·est
Fully developed; mature: ripe peaches

;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Damon_D

Can we call him Jack-the-ripe-peach instead ??? I think his head is soft enough for it to be valid

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Still waiting.

I've yet to recieve the name of your character and realm/class my friend.

I eagerly await your reply.

Don't be a spoilsport.

J

jacktheRiPeR

Damon

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Can we call him Jack-the-ripe-peach instead ??? I think his head is soft enough for it to be valid

I have quite the potty mouth

Urgat Rip-Eye

Class - Infiltator
Realm - errrrrrrrrrrr obvious
char name - jacktheriper - still in grow bag tho

F

Fafnir

Re: Damon

Stop posting here ya **** head try go and play with yourself instead.

Urgat Rip-Eye

Class - Infiltator
Realm - errrrrrrrrrrr obvious
char name - jacktheriper - still in grow bag tho
Ohh what a suprise, an wanna be infil, that choose the class just to show his skill and be uber and kill all, but gets pissed off everytime he dies. And comes here and show off his brilliant vocabulary.

And you know this is a public forum, everyone has the right to post here as long as they follow the rules.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Hmmm

And you know this is a public forum, everyone has the right to post here as long as they follow the rules.

Of which many aren't doing.

No need for personal attacks on anyone IMO

I'll never understand why people can't keep civil in text based Net comunication...

Well actually... i think i can... but its an essay on an unreated matter... so i'll leave it i guess.

Anyhoo... play nice campers!

/hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom