The alb thid guild/grp

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
We still need:

1 sorc (mind), 1 merc (slash/dw) and Cabalist (body)

Line up so far:

1 , 2 cleric's: me (kreulllo) and velid
3 Pala: Craft
4 merc: Mcguffin
5 Theur: Mona

Like u see we need 3 mors ppl, pls msg me fast

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
why do you need an opted group for thid?

can understand it in hib (and sometimes mid) where there's occasionally 2-1 odds or the like...

Not often you get that in alb.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i wouldn't want a FG albs killing someone i was in duel with, or a 2v2 , 3v3 or even a 2v 3with. The only group i would join is generally a full stealth group with my guildies. Although i made an exception last night.

The Rp's / exp comes in too fast when in a FG, unless you start at level 20, but then you're cannon fodder for the mids, and the well organised hibs.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
re: my post above - not saying "omg zerg" but more "not gonna be much challenge surely?"

Suppose it might be ok fighting the odd hib guild group that's out there, or in the rare times when there's not many albs around.

Our totally non-opted guild 9 was good fun but we were far from a perfect setup and mostly level 20s, plus there was an organised group of hibs running around to spice things up.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
I have a fully SC cabalist, and my mate has a fully SC sorc (we have a bot between us also) Will probs start playing again tonight, name is Balister will try to catch you in game after 18:00, would like to join the group assuming we dont go around killing soloers :p.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
Better change that merc or caba for a Fire Wizard. Or even Ice :p

Yes, take this advice and change your tanks for casters :)

I guarentee if you do our mid group will rip you a new one.

Casters do not own in thid, sorry...

Diagnosis - 24 Zerker

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
Casters do not own in thid, sorry...

Diagnosis - 24 Zerker

Erm they kinda do, all the tanks in the alb group would be used to interupt (which the Theurg will do faster) unless ofc the tanks you run with have charge. While this is going on body caba nukeing for upto 275 damage a nuke usually more like 200 with resists etc.

Used to paly alb pryd as a sorc and 2handed pala, and it was really fun and I personally prefer melee groups, as it stops leeching stealthers, and is kinda more fun to get up close and personal, but casters are better in thid at the moment at least.

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
^^

we are rdy for action

Line up:

6 caba: Staffz0r
7 sorc: Staffz0r's friend (unnamed)
8 minc: Velo

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
lol staffzor, body cabby gonna nuke nowhere near 200 with resists :touch:

even fire wiz is gonna struggle to get 200 nukes against a target with good resist n wiz nuke>>>>>>>>>cabby nuke

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
lol staffzor, body cabby gonna nuke nowhere near 200 with resists :touch:

even fire wiz is gonna struggle to get 200 nukes against a target with good resist n wiz nuke>>>>>>>>>cabby nuke

Maybe, haven't played for a month or so, but cap damage is 275, so take 20% off that give or take depending on resists and armour type is equal to 220 unless my math is completely crap, ofc wont hit caps all the time.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Maybe, haven't played for a month or so, but cap damage is 275, so take 20% off that give or take depending on resists and armour type is equal to 220 unless my math is completely crap, ofc wont hit caps all the time.

fully sc,d n buffed light eld has nuke cap of 307 with spec dd and nukes for about 160ish on targets with good gear :(

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Currently alb have 2 power relics so that will help keep the damage up close to the 200 a nuke mark, seem to remember nuking for 180 - 220 when I used to play more often in a duo with a sorc.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Currently alb have 2 power relics so that will help keep the damage up close to the 200 a nuke mark, seem to remember nuking for 180 - 220 when I used to play more often in a duo with a sorc.

A fully twinked caster using spec dd rarely hits my zerker for 150+, especially considering we run 21% resistance to heat and cold 99% of the time.

Base lifetap from cabby/sorc (unless specced high body) rearly breaks 100 with tons of variance.

Sorry but this kind of damage is nothing our 3 healers cannot get my 900 hp zerker through before i reach my target and 2 shot you (assuming you are lucky enough not to be asleep).

I will admit that theurgs are a problem cos of range and broken pets, but hey 1 realm has to have the most overpowered class in thid.

Back to my original point, casters dont own thid like they do the end game. No absorb buff, low hp, low damage, slow cast speed.

On the other hand reavers are bloody nasty and you dont have any in group setup.

/Flame on

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
casters are better in thid at the moment at least.

This comment is only true when you are 1 solo alb caster stood in the middel of another 20 solo alb casters, all camping MB within running distance of an albion held ck.

The rest of the time, it just isnt :touch:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
It will be interesting, I hope the groups get to fight a lot over the next few days. I am full body spec btw, and so have a 220hp lifetransfer heal (helps no end when I used to duo with sorc mate) and aedisease which are kinda nice. If we can lock your healers up, which shouldn't be a problem with overpowered sorc mez then we will win, you jsut better have a damn good skald to stop the sorc landing it :p. We haven't played for a while as previously said, but he was a decent sorc when we used to play, and an even better bard when used to play hib bg.

Hope all works out for both groups and we fight lots and avoid getting added on, I am guessing that will more than likely go in our favour as we are Albs >.< but things might have changed :eek2:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
wel i for 1 am glad they are running a fg if they stay away form the main alb zerg
makes a change from the nooblet stealth zergs, fully buffed infils and mindless sheep :)

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
prOx^^ said:
we are rdy for action

Line up:

7 sorc: Staffz0r's friend (unnamed)

That setup gonna die so much agains the mid AND hib fixed grp :clap:

sorc+theur+caba will not be able to cast when ridje / bezje / Gotobard and co. comes. Also the pala has a lack of damage :kissit: seems like u got a lot to do mcguffin ;)

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
lovelyinfil said:
That setup gonna die so much agains the mid AND hib fixed grp :clap:

sorc+theur+caba will not be able to cast when ridje / bezje / Gotobard and co. comes. Also the pala has a lack of damage :kissit: seems like u got a lot to do mcguffin ;)

lol if al assist and theur send air pet , not even berzerk have a chance,

but it's the mezz that is importent, the one that mezz first will win the fight, so stop whining on this grp befor u have seen it, we are not n00b's like the n00bs that are zerging al the time ;)

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
Well, hope we met you guys out there.
still I think we will beat you guys, even if we aint a fg.
think we have been max(when I have been online) 6 peoples in our group.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Fg Thid setups were good practice for proper RvR back in teh day of Old Frontiers. Not as much call for open terrain practice now though :/
Kinda miss it a lot.

If we can lock your healers up, which shouldn't be a problem with overpowered sorc mez then we will win, you jsut better have a damn good skald to stop the sorc landing it

The skald wouldnt matter if the Sorc just QCs. The snare is 1500 range but the ska;d mez is only 700. That's a whole 1150 units of ground to cover assuming the skald can pick the sorc out as he pops himself with casting colours.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
lo all

thanks lovly (K)

just wanted to say /respect back to the mids from the other day well good group , for not gankin us when we were takin on that mini mid zerg at mpk :p

they sat n watched aww how nice of them XD

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
done

7 sorc: Koboldx

Users who are viewing this thread