The Alb GOA quest help

D

dwindimir

Where do you get the Devourer Drool, Frog warts and Spider Droppings? I don't want to go back to the Sareel without anything...

D

dwindimir

And by the way, was the person who wrote the Pedlars texts drunk?

First he says that the Form has enough value to buy a Devourer Drool, a Frog wart or a Spider dropping.

When you select the Drool, he says that he doesnt have any, but I can take Drool instead?! But its more expensive

After that he says "I can sell you some as this form doesnt have enough value", I think its a typo, he meant to say that I can't buy it..... But I cant give him money eather.

L

loxleyhood

I bought some of the Bog Drool. The gentleman wanted forest drool. He didn't seem to notice. :)

Reward was some credentials. :p

O

old.Ramas

Usually the inability to communicate in english on the part of an NPC is hw you tell a GOA event. Without it they wouldn't be the same ;) .

What quest is this?

Or is it not a quest?

EDIT: As an aside, I hope for the sake of our european cousins, that the translation of Mythic's text into French and German is a damn sight better than the shoddy translation from French to English of GOA's handiwork.

D

Drusus

I just spoke to Sareel again after trying to give the 'credentials' to everyone. He takes the list off you and tells you to sell them.
Worth 1G, all that hassle for that????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom