the activity nowadays ? [OT]

Septina

Part of the furniture
Agramon nights (Sunday and Monday) usually means good action, other than that, especially when people keeps fucking over IRVR all the time it's quite crap to be quite honest. :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ive expressed my concern about the lack of numbers on the cluster.. something is in the pipeline.. thats basically all I know... the powers that be are trying to address it with some form of solution....

aika

Can't get enough of FH
for nearly 7 months already. I think decyphering the human genome took less time

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
i think yr mistaken .. it was the great wall of china that was under 7 months decyphering the human genome was 8 afaik

still it shows just how hard it must be for em :S

action is slow sadly and new players are like hens teeth

all that apart im still enjoying it :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
i think yr mistaken .. it was the great wall of china that was under 7 months decyphering the human genome was 8 afaik

still it shows just how hard it must be for em :S

action is slow sadly and new players are like hens teeth

all that apart im still enjoying it :D

Why wouldnt you? It's a zergers paradise, for anyone else this server is beyond shit most days. :)

C

Carss

We need an increase in the number of people that will get a group out for the purpose of roaming and not this bridge/tower camp bullshit thats making the game boreing at the moment.

Sadly doesnt look like thats going to happen, sunday/monday does seem the only day worth logging on for at the moment.

Had a group out tonight but due to no mid groups roaming there was nothing to fight..... you sure as hell arnt going to find an alb group roaming without a zerg, i really dont know why you guys bother to play.... must be boreing as fuck to spam F8 and nuke in a zerg all the way to rr11.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
ive expressed my concern about the lack of numbers on the cluster.. something is in the pipeline.. thats basically all I know... the powers that be are trying to address it with some form of solution....

Threads to this effect have been bounced around the general forum for over a year now...the answer from GOA last time was misplaced advertising and free return trials for accounts which had been inactive for over a year (did find that one a bit odd).

Always we get the "we are working on the problem" answer, but tbh they are flogging a near-dead horse, so what can they actually do?

Clustering further will not happen and if it does you can probably say goodbye to the last English speaking server in euro. Clustering with the US apparently isn't possible, character transfers to the US is highly unlikely (and i think Requiel said before that it's also not feasable).

DAoC has nothing really to offer the modern mmo gamer except rvr and thats really an end-game, the path to which is dull, unappealing and tedious.

Most modern gamers (the WoW generation) want instant gratification or they will move-on. Maybe it's time DAoC tries to reinvent itself before it fades forever? Just a thought.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Why wouldnt you? It's a zergers paradise, for anyone else this server is beyond shit most days. :)

Are there enough people on Dyvet to call them zergs anymore?

The only thing Dyvet is good for is if you really enjoy taking unclaimed towers.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh yea and i forgot ... if you stay away from zergling area's trying to get nice quiet solo fights/kills and complain when friendlies zerg your fight you are an elitist prick ... Right :eek:

The lines of the moment seem to be ...

''They zerg me so why shouldn't i zerg them''

''They are all just fucking noobs anyway , free rps''

''Do you know who i am you noob .......''

''Don't be so rude !''(After asking player not to ad on my 1v1 please after they steamroll my fight :p)

''Duelling is against CoC you know and you can get banned for it'' (After i jump a skald running past me at speed5 with pa and then complain about getting added on :rolleyes:

(My Personal Favourite)
''I add on them because they add me'' (i ask) But man what about people who dont add ? (Reply) ''What makes them so Holy?''

Oh woe is the Soloer :(

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Any point in dusting down my auld arms and returning to daoc fellas for rvr fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom