Film The A team

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else seen it yet? I have to say, I was suprised and it wasn't too bad at all. It won't be the best film you see this year but it is actually pretty fun.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watched it online, thought it was pretty good, though Mr-T didn't quite look right, reminded you how cool the characters were in the A-Team.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Still looking forward to seeing this popcorn muncher. There shall be Butterkist. Oh yes.

gohan

FH is my second home
i really liked how they kept it cheesy and didnt make it to serious, some good one liners and a decent cast tbh

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Very good, nothing annoying, action, fun, overkill, over the top, a-team to the core.

If any, this action film gets 5/5 bullet holes.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Still unsure on the casting of Mr T on this, something just didnt feel right, but everyone else was spot on. I'd easily watch this again, 4/5 for me. Do I want an A-Team 2? Not sure, depends if they can keep the cast together and make a 2nd script good enough :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh ok I might go see it then, tbh I had horrible visions of them trying to make it all serious and gritty...as any fan of the original show will know this was never the case lol.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Answer me this question please, did a plan come together? cause i love it when it does

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom