Football The 2024-25 Football Thread

Gray

FH is my second home
So just when you close off the season positively and think the takeover is going great.. a huge spanner comes out of the mist and smacks you right between the eyes, but then it falls on your foot...

Takeover deal that was so promising fails at the last hurdle because of the previous takeover failure. It looks like Moshiri wants whoever takes over to foot the cost of the 777 loan he arranged, which rightly the new guy rejected.

Moshiri has fucked us.

We had a preseason draw, but heyho the result wasn't important... But our new shirt manufacturer has given us shit quality or some such as our club badge was almost falling off after one single match, but the club are charging fans over £100 for them. Haaa.

Now we've got the Mancs trolling over Branthwaite, though that's water off a ducks back from them

Gray

FH is my second home
Fucking ow like.

It's been a shit start, entirely. But I'm in no way convinced this will come to pass... Yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-24-19-00-40-400_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-24-19-00-40-400_com.android.chrome.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 7

Embattle

FH is my second home
Fucking ow like.

It's been a shit start, entirely. But I'm in no way convinced this will come to pass... Yet.

I think you'll get lucky just by the fact of the teams coming up might win less, although Leicester might be the fly in the ointment.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Un
Fucking
Believable

My dad's mate is an Everton Supporter and was at the game, I told him he should say to him at least his season ticket will be cheaper next year but since he was going away he didn't want to ruin his mates holiday even more :p

Gray

FH is my second home
Well I'm just more fucking bemused than angry or annoyed. For it to happen twice in a row, in varying circumstances is unreal. How the fuck can that happen.

It doesn't help that we're getting goals, but we're missing absolute sitters, and then being dredged with the absolute shitshow at our defence.

I do really think things will improve once we get Branthwaite back in the team along side Tarks, but Dyche is turning into a right villain choosing the same shit expecting different results (Keane and Young).

I'm starting to lose significant confidence in his ability to pull us out of this mire.... But unlike history, we probably can't afford to ditch him, especially as we don't even have a board really who gives a shit at the moment

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well I'm just more fucking bemused than angry or annoyed. For it to happen twice in a row, in varying circumstances is unreal. How the fuck can that happen.

It doesn't help that we're getting goals, but we're missing absolute sitters, and then being dredged with the absolute shitshow at our defence.

I do really think things will improve once we get Branthwaite back in the team along side Tarks, but Dyche is turning into a right villain choosing the same shit expecting different results (Keane and Young).

I'm starting to lose significant confidence in his ability to pull us out of this mire.... But unlike history, we probably can't afford to ditch him, especially as we don't even have a board really who gives a shit at the moment

The ironing is that this sounds more annoyed than bemused.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not sure of Europe club schedules, but isn't it time to bin the league cup for Premier League clubs, or at least allow teams that got into Europe, to skip it entirely?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not sure of Europe club schedules, but isn't it time to bin the league cup for Premier League clubs, or at least allow teams that got into Europe, to skip it entirely?
That'd kill it.

They should rename it the Milk Cup and get rid of the piddly EU competitions and world club cup.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Every time adjustments are made to domestic competitions, UEFA/FIFA jam something else in there.

Gray

FH is my second home

Only just seen this news after finishing work, but this sounds amazing. They pulled out a few months ago leaving us in a right mare after he seen the extent of financial issues we had, but something must have changed for this to now be announced.

Hopefully this is the news we needed to finally kick on and get some positivity back into the club

Embattle

FH is my second home

Only just seen this news after finishing work, but this sounds amazing. They pulled out a few months ago leaving us in a right mare after he seen the extent of financial issues we had, but something must have changed for this to now be announced.

Hopefully this is the news we needed to finally kick on and get some positivity back into the club

In essence they probably offered Mos a lot less than he ideally wanted.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Felt bad for West Ham last night - they were much better than the scoreline.

No var was good though. All decisions correct to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom