The 11th Doctor

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
So when Tennant finaly hangs up the tardis keys, who would make a good replacement ?

Personaly, id love to see Jolean Blalock as the new assistant when Billie Piper goes (the sci-officer from enterprise) Just type her name in google... and pwooorfff

As for the Dr, Im still undecided, although Jeramy Clarkson would be a bad choice.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Crying shame Eccleston left and the new guy is a bit of a tit, didn't like him in Casanova at all. As for the next one I don't have a clue but another northerner would be nice, I don't think Johnny Vegas or Peter Kay would be right for it though ;)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
How come the doctors seem to get younger? Look back to the originals, then come forward to today - by the 11th one, perhaps Harry Potter? He'll be almost into his teens by then, right? :eek7: heh!

Actually, little Hermione (or whoever plays her) would make a good helper - she's a pretty good actress, and has the posh lilt and slightly over-dramatic effect i remember Bonnie Langford had...

If we're going for the doctor, maybe go back UP the age-scale and see if Colin Firth or Clive Owen would be interested? maybe?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That BBC guy who rides around on a pink and yellow bike showing us all those Victorian inventions.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dylan morran might be interisting however i reckon bill baily or eddie izzard would make ace doc's

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
That BBC guy who rides around on a pink and yellow bike showing us all those Victorian inventions.

Never seen it but you gave me another idea but... what about for the 11th doctor...

david-dickinson.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Tears said:
Never seen it but you gave me another idea but... what about for the 11th doctor...

david-dickinson.jpg

lol :clap:

this sonic screwdriver is a s cheap as chips!!!

though i reckon bill baily would be an awesome doctor :D

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
The only issue with Bill Bailey is that i would put money on he wouldn't be able to be sensible for more than about 10 seconds of his life :clap: He's too funny for words - Black Books is priceless.

Eddie Izzard was rumoured to take over since that McGann film length one, but again, would he camp it up too much. I know he does a good villain - i think he'd make a superb evil dude, but i have my reservations over him as The Doctor.

Out of the blue, i had a vision of Timothy Spall in there for about three seconds, but went off of him when i thought of Richard Griffiths - i think he'd make an absolutely superb doctor - something of the aristocratic 1940's about him that would be great...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
come on guys.....we know this person is the perfect candidate

davidhasslehoff-loves-teh-c.gif

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tears said:

david-dickinson.jpg

ROFLMAO

Excellent !! :clap:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ooooooooooooh what about Brian Blessed!!! you might not have heard of him if your a young'un but if youve ever seen the classic movie "Flash Gordon" he plays the king of the hawkmen and does that speech

"Impetuous boy!! <sigh> Come On Do You Want To Live Forever?....DIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiIIIIVE!!!"

[note] he actually does pronounce stuff in caps.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
Ooooooooooooh what about Brian Blessed!!! you might not have heard of him if your a young'un but if youve ever seen the classic movie "Flash Gordon" he plays the king of the hawkmen and does that speech

"Impetuous boy!! <sigh> Come On Do You Want To Live Forever?....DIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiIIIIVE!!!"

[note] he actually does pronounce stuff in caps.

new look doctor who? :
10045244.jpg

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:
could u please explain to me who bill hicks was? :) ur quote from hims cool

Bill Hicks was a genius...

wikipedia has an entry for him here, but if you can go find "Dangerous" and "Relentless", or jus get "Philosophy" and it's all there, in a black suit - a little dark poet...

i miss him :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Other candidates:

- Heinz Wolf (he did science TV shows for kids in the 80's)
- Mark Williams (Mr Weasley from Harry Potter, also was in Fast Show)
- Christian Bale (American Psycho)
- Simon Callow (one of my all time favourite character actors)
- Johnny Vaughan (Capital Radio, and ex-cocaine smuggler)
- John McCririck (Channel 4 horse racing pundit)

...and posthumously

- Peter Cook (ex Dudley Moore side-kick)
- Charles Hawtree (Carry on movies)
- Jim Dale (Dr. Nookie - Carry on movies)

:)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Lamp said:
Other candidates:

- Heinz Wolf (he did science TV shows for kids in the 80's)
- Mark Williams (Mr Weasley from Harry Potter, also was in Fast Show)
- Christian Bale (American Psycho)
- Simon Callow (one of my all time favourite character actors)
- Johnny Vaughan (Capital Radio, and ex-cocaine smuggler)
- John McCririck (Channel 4 horse racing pundit)

...and posthumously

- Peter Cook (ex Dudley Moore side-kick)
- Charles Hawtree (Carry on movies)
- Jim Dale (Dr. Nookie - Carry on movies)

:)

damn, you've really put some thought into this, mate :D heh!

Peter Cook would've been awesome, but sadly t'was not to be :(
Christian Bale is too Hollywood now - Batman Begins spanks arse by the way :worthy:
Simon Callow i think is my favorite out of that list - he is an amazing actor, and one of my all time favorite "old buggers" heh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom