thats just f**king sad

O

old.Zarff

hah :) Ardrias your gf is on the first pictah!

S

SFXman

I would quite agree, but this stuff is damn expensive:
http://www.camelotherald.com/halloween/h_3.jpg
...and fuck me, who were choosing the winners? Retards?
Some ugly ass ho in number one, second place has some strange person with a black bedsheet and curtain pole...
Third place at least seems decent.
The "runners-up" had way better entries by far.

C

Cyradix

I think they picked the "home made" stuff as winners. The decent costumes are probably people who participate in real life RP events.

O

old.Alliandre

Yeah. It's a halloween contest. He certainly scarred me. Definately should have won ;)

H

Hargh

It's called live action role playing isn't it? I used to do it (ooer) down Chislehust Caves when i wa' a bairn.

Let's see if i can find a link.

here's one http://www.omegalrp.co.uk/

G

Gadd

the 3rd place one is very good, i reckon he took that off the net somewhere ....

O

old.job

He cool is :)

w_3.jpg

O

old.Dillinja

I think they are all pretty sad but if I had to choose one third place would've won. That 'lurikeen' shouldn't have been first by a long shot (haha).

G

Gamah

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I think they are all pretty sad but if I had to choose one third place would've won. That 'lurikeen' shouldn't have been first by a long shot (haha).

aha! thats what it was!

S

soullessminion

£rd place is the best of the 3, but he is a archer so was Doomed to be nerfed to 3rd place :p

O

old.Tohtori

Live roleplay is fun, haven't been able to play but i have seen them oddballs(in a good way) in action and it sure looks like a blast.

A funny fact from a group in finland:

They play live roleplay.

Their choice of game, Bloodbowl.

For those who know Bloobowl, no explanation is needed.

To those who don't, it's a rough version of american football. Search it up in google of whatnot.

They have three categories.

C team: Light pushing, harsh words, mearly fun.

B team: Tackling, a bit more abusive.

A team(har): Full contact bloodbowl with a spiked(rubber but still) ball.

Now that, especially an a-team match, looks brutal and cuts and bruises are an everyday "reward" :D

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Good on them, I reckon. Looks to me like they're just having a bit of a laugh - there's nothing sad about that.

G

Gamah

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
Good on them, I reckon. Looks to me like they're just having a bit of a laugh - there's nothing sad about that.

I don't see any of them smiling? Infact number two looks like he's gonna hit the camera guy for bursting in on his fetish and snapping the photo!

D

Damon_D

Gotta agree with FX here , who the feek let a blind dude pick the winners ??? Got a few friends that RL roleplay and its usaly a blast..or so they say atleast..guesse its nice to get to whack someone with a big sword ( wooden and padded but still ) for streess management ;)

O

old.Belorfyn

It would seem that you can't link to pictures..

Anyway
"Kileek of Bors" certainly made me smile :)

I think many of those were pretty cool and/or funny :)

O

old.Jable

who ever heard of a lurikeen with glasses on?

T

tripitaka

Having just looked at this thread the first time, and spotted that someone asked who picked the 3 winners...

There were only 3 entries. The rest are prolly family.

The 1st pictar is of a semi youthful girl with aged 80 breasts - one can clearly see them hanging down around the belly button area.

The 2nd Pictar is Toadfish off of Neighbours.

The 3rd Pictar is a bloke who was asked to leave the bedroom coz he took 'Roleplay' the wrong way.

M

mib666

Nice to know the world is full of fellow UGLEH people and that thing wearing a blue dress OMG, imagine waking up next to her , or is it a him? ;)

T

tris-

i think it was the shitter you look the better chance you had to win, the yanks will get it right someday.

Users who are viewing this thread