Thats it ... im off !

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Already didnt have a good time on the master lvl's but what happend to me last days just isnt fair annymore .. Goa isnt responding so im doomed

What i did rong :

Traded house from Moeha to Burp ... lost 3p (CM+2 vaults) becose i didnt clean the house first .....

Next thing i both a cottage deed becose i thouth i would get the 10p back from the house deed ... NOT ! lost another 10p ...
Also i lost the CM + vaults AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realy dont know whitch weardo thouth about this game but im not gona play annymore .. will sell all my accounts of this fecking SHIT game !

FFS lost 16p in 2 days .. not even talking about the things on CM and vault !

Dont know what im gona do next but NO daoc for me annymore

Peace out.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Ok! Sad to hear that you lost tons of money

but!

there are little things called manuals you should read before you do something risky :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the stuff in your CM and vault will be at the market on the xxx bankers

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
the stuff in your CM and vault will be at the market on the xxx bankers

true .. but what about the vaults and cm's itself ?? ... lost 6 p + 10p from house deed .. another 1p for the cottage deed ...

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
im not sure if the stuff is ad bankers 2 ... done all merchants and vaults in one vault .. traded from moeha to burp .. when i done vault on hookpoint .. the vault wase empty ...

And look ad the game play now .. it just sucks .. the time you need for you Master levels is just insane ... started whit Toa whit burp only .. he is ML5 now .. after 2 months .. dont even wanna think about my 10 other lvl 50ies .. will take me years to do ML's ... nerf .. gimmie back old gameplay !

RVR is totaly dead.. and when there is rvr its some fecking zerg that lagg the shit out off you ... ... i justed to love rvr .. each weekly day i played rvr whit my guild for hours .. but now ... maybee 2 times in 2 months .. and then there is a laggy zerged relic raid or smth ..

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear that mate, but manual/F1 help clearly states that you need to pick up all merchants/bindstones etc before trading or you will loose them.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
If you willing to bother, I'm sure goa can do something about it.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
They will say tough luck.
Since its clear on what will happen in the foundations manuel.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
If they willing to help people who delete their own chars, and ask for them back, even after that nice little Y E S box; I'm sure they can do something about this. Dont take my word for it though.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
lmao u realise ofc theres nothing wrong with the game its just u'r inability to read thats at fault... take a breath and read the manual... thats all goa will say... they wont fix a mistake on your part but they will fix a mistake on thiers... which do u think this is?

FYI They replace peeps chars only if they havnt made a char over the top of them.. they are required to keep info on your chars not your houses etc, thats why u pay upkeep for them

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Burp said:
Already didnt have a good time on the master lvl's but what happend to me last days just isnt fair annymore .. Goa isnt responding so im doomed

What i did rong :

Traded house from Moeha to Burp ... lost 3p (CM+2 vaults) becose i didnt clean the house first .....

Next thing i both a cottage deed becose i thouth i would get the 10p back from the house deed ... NOT ! lost another 10p ...

I realy dont know whitch weardo thouth about this game but im not gona play annymore .. will sell all my accounts of this fecking SHIT game !

Peace out.

if you have 4lgm and a house and have had a CM then you shouldn't cry for 16p? =) and not like $$ is hard to farm if you have 2chars or a nice m8 :D

well anyway 2bad and gl with what ever you do :D

Ozri

Loyal Freddie
Tzee should know if anyone... its always games fault when talking bout daoc :p

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
next time RTFM before you do such things..

you get a warning about the furniture etc you have to click "ok" next time read windows, youre the only one to blame, not goa :twak:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Burp...GL with what ever next. Dont know you like but these people are being evil...everyone makes mistakes. Good luck

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Burp said:

Nugusta thnx m8 .... But he ppl come here to flame whitout reading ..
i realy dont mind that .. imo the gameplay is no fun annymore .. that the flaming ppl think i quit just becose i lost allot off money items and crap... well let them think that !

Toa turned Daoc into a game thats not my stile .. :puke:

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
I did the same. I had heard when you change house you now get a deed back for the old one. What I didnt realise was it was upgrades only (for some odd reason). I wanted a villa for ages so when I got to >30p I thought Ill change my house to a cottage, transfer owner of that to my 2nd account, use the 10p I got back from that to buy a villa in a new spot for me.

DOH.

Somehow I lost a consignment merchant too. Im sure it wasnt on the porch when I downgraded but it somehow vanished anyway. So I lost 11p :(.

Oh well. Not going to quit over it though.

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
I just want to thank the original poster for introducing a new level of stupidity.

May all your future challenges come equipped with One Large Button. :worthy:

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Morthomme said:
I just want to thank the original poster for introducing a new level of stupidity.

May all your future challenges come equipped with One Large Button. :worthy:

Whow Smart arse talking shhht :eek2:

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
buy a new house and put a CM up - all of the items that were on your consignment merchant will reappear.

I've lost over 100p to housing thru simple fuck ups the past month.
Actually lost 50p just a few days ago with the whole upgrade to villa and forget to pay rent thingy. :D

and im still playing ;)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Gargo said:
buy a new house and put a CM up - all of the items that were on your consignment merchant will reappear.

I've lost over 100p to housing thru simple fuck ups the past month.
Actually lost 50p just a few days ago with the whole upgrade to villa and forget to pay rent thingy. :D

and im still playing ;)
I don't think he quit cause of loosing all the money.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
rtfm.....tbh

But hey, I got a lil tale from mid that might make you feel a lil better. Urme was so busy with toa he forgot to pay for his house. Was mansion or villa, not sure. And he had no cash on his cm either. He lost quite a bit more than you tbh. Shit happens if you don't pay attention. In any case, it didn't make Urme quit, he went farming, got a new house etc. Still going strong. Then again, warrior with bb is stlong farming.

Charly

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Bro,

Stop whining and come back m8.. 16p pff you can make that money back in no-time :twak: Come back and enjoy some lovin' /pank

Bwhahahaha If you want some money just walk into my office @ 3402 and we can work something out :sex:

Yow little bro

C.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Burp said:

What i did rong :

Peace out.

When you have learned to read/write english make a new try.

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Charly said:
Hey Bro,

Stop whining and come back m8.. 16p pff you can make that money back in no-time :twak: Come back and enjoy some lovin' /pank

Bwhahahaha If you want some money just walk into my office @ 3402 and we can work something out :sex:

Yow little bro

C.

Eh bro ! ;)

Well gues what ... went back this weekend .. it sucks to be adicted :m00:

And about my english .. im a dutch guy .. happy i can type the way i do now .. and im sure you understand what i type..

nol

Fledgling Freddie
um, tbh Mythic have made shit far too complicated...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Labbe said:
When you have learned to read/write english make a new try.

Proper grammar would read:

"Once you have learnt to read and write in English, make another attempt"

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom