That's all folks

O

old.Kulthas

Just thought I'd say Bye bye to all the Albs on Excal - least the ones who I had the (mostly) good fortune to know.

I liked less than half of you half as well as you deserved :p

Anyways, catch ya'll later

Luv n hugs, (Awwww) :D

Alb Excals first level 50

H

Hit ^_^

sad to see the first alb to reach lvl50 leave :(
hope you comming back in a month or two.

K

knockout

bah, we veterans are becoming less and less.

I

Insurrextion

damn sad to see u go kulth :(
was fun helping u ding to 1st lvl 50 on excal though .. and all those crazy raids u organized after that - still remember 1/2 of lyonesse getting wiped first time we tried the cailleach bitch ;) good luck in rl and cya mate

O

old.chipper

this mean i can get my kraggon cloak back ? ;)

sorry to see you go mate was a pleasure to know you hope you come back some day
as some one said the veterans; ones here from day 1 are gettin less and less long as im not the last one to go :)

/salute albions first lvl 50 kulthas

C

Chenuba

Hate to see you leave mate

I met you in campa forest when you were level 7 and I was level 14 or something like that. After some time you were the first Alb on Excalibur to hit 50.
Cya around mate, been fun knowing you :) :) :)

P

Pickles14113

:(

Goes to show even being lvl 50 dosnt pay the bills an get u money :/ Gl in rl m8 (probs not the reason for leaveing but its true)

Gratz on being first lvl 50 btw

Bout the vetereans getting less n less,its fact the ppl up an commin now are the future for albion.So lets keep the respect there an help em shape albion the way it always should be,an has been kept :D

/bow

H

hotrat

Yer i'll never forget Kulthas yelling at everyone asking them to help him kill named mobs just after he dinged 50 :)

you coming to PvP btw?

O

old.Kantz

I’ll really miss you Kulthas and all our conversations about mechanisms and game analysis.

Have fun and drink a few beers for me mate ;)

O

old.Outlaw

I remember the very tree that gave u that final ding :clap:

cu Kulthas :D

K

knockout

i dinged 45 doing cailleach with ya, my armsman that is, and getting 2 plate from it too. :))

reconsider

O

old.starion

bah bah bah ...

miss u geeza , lots of fun from keltoi and ending in exiled.
albions finest!!

im sure the named chal drops a leather jerkin ?!?!

Starion /waves

N

Ninjastyle

i remember when u dinged 50 and some time after that u were down in mithra tomb and i thought wtf is he doing there ?! :p

bb mate, gl in RL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom