That was it for me.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Dont wanna be another guy that makes a retarded quit thread but just letting u know .. DaoC was a great game ... in fact the best i could ever imagine . Unfortunately the company that promotes it decided that useless zerg fights .. Garroting Infil guards and a constant stealthwar with almost non existing fg vs fg fights was better.Thanks all for a really great time uber feelings thx to the people that helped me when iw as in alb and after in mid my guild groove(tho i was always alone online) Heliriah who was the reason that i rolled sb and all the people that game me some good fights.

i will never forget the anxiety when trying to pass amg , uber minstrels that make me wanna pwn my pc irl, the TSing scouts at apk , The uber fights with papasan the endless nights i camped amg gates and all the times i got Amnesia'ed by some fgh roaming when i was trying to get from mmg to amg ...

NF is not rly a period of the game i want to discuss about ... it kinda destroyed the game as far as i am concerned ... dont need to remember anything about it than when i was killing duo infils with relics ^^ .. I could live with the tsing scouts at amg , the fgh zeerging at 5 am , the 9 sec dragonfang , the retardness of the "minstrel" class or the Forceful zephyr ! .. but certainly garroting guards are much more than i can bear ...

Wow is a new game with new pve and pvp sections to explore tho i doubt it will be as nice as daoc pre nf ;) i m just hoping ;)

/salut from d3f1 megameights thx for everything .... Account Closed

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
:(
another great guy & player leaving for wow .. qq will miss u defi <3 uber sb and great bg warrior when we ran our low rr gank crew :D Good luck in wow, cu on irc & such

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
:mad: :(

as long as you go on irc you can leave, but if you stop going to irc i'll kill you irl :(

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
/quit threads are always sad....

Good thing d3fi still spams me "SE GAMAW APO KOLO" in WoW. So I can't say I'll miss him :eek:

:m00:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
nooooooooooooooooo :( my malaka :(

cu on irc :D and give me ur camlann stuff :)

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Brilliance said:
/quit threads are always sad....

Good thing d3fi still spams me "SE GAMAW APO KOLO" in WoW. So I can't say I'll miss him :eek:

:m00:

woot :bazbeer: there's so much to learn in greek language

cmon m8, just stay away from keeps and no guard infils, ns etc

and daoc was not just mmg-amg at emain :( OF

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
/wave :( best of luck in WOW .....at least you wont take me to 5% hp then run off and /hug me again :)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna miss you mate :( GL out there... another good solo'er bites the dust...

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Bye, you'll be back tho. Who else would help me kill Caba pets then?? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom