That item wasn't on the list

O

old.Stang

A few days ago i was getting an invite to join a tree group in Lyonesse, one of the members of that group asked me to buy some bolts for him, offcourse i was willing to do that so while traveling to Lyonesse i maked a quick stop at Cear Ulf to visit one of the merchant who sells these bolts. When trying to buy some i received a warning that i was unable to use these bolts, i agreed to buy them anyway but a new message appeared: "That item wasn't on the list", I know as a Minstrel i cannot use items like these but its a bit strange that i also cannot buy them to for example give away to fellow players. As a crafter i know the plated helm selled for diamond seals in DF give the most asterite bars in return when salvaged, but iam not enabled to buy this helm so i have to ask others (an armsman for example) to buy it for me, i think this is a bit strange.

F

Flimgoblin

You can buy them as long as you click on the icon then buy (it should pick up an icon on your cursor) and it'll give you a warning... but still let you buy.

If you click on the item text and then 'buy' it doesn't work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom