That coma patient who is apparently aware.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm sorry but the media's credulity to this story is sickening. The bitch who claims to be helping him articulate is just making it up.

This Cruel Farce Has To Stop!

Read all the comments for further understanding of how this sick scam works. If the guy really is conscious (which I doubt but I may be wrong) it must be fucking torture to him to have some cow pretending to know what he wants to say but just making it up.

Total disgrace that none of the media wants to tell the truth about this since it wouldn't be as good a story.

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Oh goody, the internet crazies are here to save us from the evil media lies.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think James Randi is an internet crazy - isn't he the guy who offered $1m to anyone who can prove any paranormal activity?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think James Randi is an internet crazy - isn't he the guy who offered $1m to anyone who can prove any paranormal activity?

Randi does know what he's talking about in terms of scams and frauds.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, having not seen much else about this or being interested enough to read that article...why was the women pressing the buttons for him on the video? How the hell would she know what he wanted to press? He can't talk or communicate so anything typed out is just what she wants the machine to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom