That age old SWG debate

C

cadiva

I just got me copy of December's PCG and saw this:

"With a supposed December release date, Star Wars Galaxies has been noticeable by its absence from the Activision release schedule. One quick call and our worst fears were confirmed. Star Wars Galaxies no longer has an official European release date."

It goes on a bit about how the Yanks (their words) always get everything first and why didn't they just release the game and let the Europeans play on the US servers.

Seems like the only way at the min to get a copy of this is have a friend in the States or ship from one of the Canadian CD stores.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by cadiva

Seems like the only way at the min to get a copy of this is have a friend in the States or ship from one of the Canadian CD stores.

That's how I'll get mine... bless my dragon.. uhm.. mother in law.
I don't mind playing with the yanks if they have a pure rp server.

O

old.tRoG

*Doesn't want his Sickie-Pie to leave DAOC for smelly old lightsabers and Obi-Wan Kenobi wannabes*

O

old.Zabin

Man, I'm so lucky my brother left for America the other day

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG
*Doesn't want his Sickie-Pie to leave DAOC for smelly old lightsabers and Obi-Wan Kenobi wannabes*

Come back to Hibernia and we can talk about it.;)

O

old.tRoG

a big firbolg with big orange hair and a nose-ring!

RaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaR!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe.. well, if you decide to come back to Hib-land, feel free to pass on your in-game name to Uncle Sick via PM so I can guild you bastid.

HUR!!

O

old.tRoG

yes, i think i will :)

albion smells even worse than i predicted.

eek, but starting on a new server means those first, boring, 20 levels :'(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I'll twink you again if you pwomise to stay this time. :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You have no friends period!
mahahahaaa

O

old.tRoG

i was expecting that.

*had magic sheild of defence against teh evul laughers cast*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well, I have a l12 Blademaster toon who can be your friend if you want. Hehe;)

O

old.Velo

Just so you all know there will not be any europeans servers when its released...

so most europeans will play on the server Eclipse until we get our own server, and then if the devs will implament it we will just move with our characters to the european server.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Velo
Just so you all know there will not be any europeans servers when its released...

so most europeans will play on the server Eclipse until we get our own server, and then if the devs will implament it we will just move with our characters to the european server.

Or you will play SWG for two days, realise how bad it is, and come crawling back to tW0GGy :)

either way, i win. to get rid of 'llamas', or to get a bigger playerbase.

hmmmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom