Thanx goa

S

Sohan_THC

Happy new year !!! and welcome LD / server crash / auth. server not availble :clap:

Man give us value for our money we paid about a complete baywolf cluster and still we run on a

486 LAPTOP !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

or worse a C-64 :cool:

you wanted the game to be popilair well now it is tho
give the hardware to play on it.

ps why the frensh server got no problem ???

F

fenderon

only excal down.. but think the LDs hit german servers as well

A

Aadia

It's cuz the excalibur server is so fun to play with for them...

S

Sohan_THC

we could go broceliande server tho see if it helps if that one drops out of service also ;)

S

scavanger

hmmm well

this is good tryed to get on to play a bit and no server how crap is that :(

Scavenger ASq

R

Ravenbourne

Funny how every other server is working....

G

greenfingers

ye, I think it's fun that it's all the servers that are having problems, but Excal seems to be out of reach for GOA staff .... maybe it's hidden away in some shoe-box?

Excal needs:

To be upgraded to a dual 3.2 GHz 8GB RAM ....

Needs to be up atleast 99% of the year.

fact:

Last year (2003) the server (Excal) was down for longer then ANY other server.

The XML's haven't been working for like 1 month. Reason? Ilness on the GOA team.

The XML's didn't work for ages when they were introduced. Neither did they work for 1 and a half month in the late spring.

Can we get some service for the monthly paycheck that you put in your pocket without blinking? .... plz? :(

S

svartmetall

GOA are a pile of shit, everyone knows it. I wish Mythic would wake up to this and give the game licence in Europe to a COMPETENT company with some customer service.

D

drunkenmonk

Originally posted by svartmetall
GOA are a pile of shit, everyone knows it. I wish Mythic would wake up to this and give the game licence in Europe to a COMPETENT company with some customer service.

well maybe a mass email spam sent from every pissed off daoc player <except the french ones of course what with thier instant server fixes> to mythic complaining and tellin them how shit goa is. Mass spam, drown em in it, they need to know THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

F

fenderon

Originally posted by drunkenmonk
well maybe a mass email spam sent from every pissed off daoc player <except the french ones of course what with thier instant server fixes> to mythic complaining and tellin them how shit goa is. Mass spam, drown em in it, they need to know THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

Just what the world needs.. more spam.
+1

O

old.nice2k

German Server is down because of any trouble with housing or something like that... and its down until monday afternoon. Hope we could play again earlier ;)

Q

quinthar

Its seems that Avalon is down too unless its been taken offline or summat.

Or perhaps we'll hear a story of another hacker let loose on the server, I can imagine the phone calls...

GOA Employee one - We'll call him Francois
GOA Employee two - we'll call him Claude

Francois> Seems the Xcal server has gone tits up big C
Claude> Hey Franny catch the football today?
Francois> I'm serious, the Xcal server is well and truly agincourted..
Claude> Oh well, its Saturday wtf do you want me to do about it?
Francois> Eh, how about fix it?
Claude> Now youre just being silly, I'm giving the next door neigbors wife one, I'm not gonna restart the 386's.
Francois> Umm, how about we blame hackers for it, frig about with the DD payments and force them all to change their passwords again to show them we mean business?
Claude> Wow, you think they will buy it?
Francois> Of course, they bought it last time didnt they, we can keep this going for weeks, hey we can give them a day free, they'll go for that np.
Claude> w00t, I'll get back to bangin again.
Francois> rah, back to online pool then...

pfft - I wonder how close to the truth that is.....

H

herjulf

Originally posted by quinthar
Its seems that Avalon is down too unless its been taken offline or summat.

Or perhaps we'll hear a story of another hacker let loose on the server, I can imagine the phone calls...

GOA Employee one - We'll call him Francois
GOA Employee two - we'll call him Claude

Francois> Seems the Xcal server has gone tits up big C
Claude> Hey Franny catch the football today?
Francois> I'm serious, the Xcal server is well and truly agincourted..
Claude> Oh well, its Saturday wtf do you want me to do about it?
Francois> Eh, how about fix it?
Claude> Now youre just being silly, I'm giving the next door neigbors wife one, I'm not gonna restart the 386's.
Francois> Umm, how about we blame hackers for it, frig about with the DD payments and force them all to change their passwords again to show them we mean business?
Claude> Wow, you think they will buy it?
Francois> Of course, they bought it last time didnt they, we can keep this going for weeks, hey we can give them a day free, they'll go for that np.
Claude> w00t, I'll get back to bangin again.
Francois> rah, back to online pool then...

pfft - I wonder how close to the truth that is.....

sounds... very likely imo, but they are gay.
So its the guy next door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom