Thanx for a wonderful evening Albs... and some hibs

Baltazhar

Regular Freddie
To put this short... haven´t had this fun in a long time in Mid.. we really kicked albs and hibs in their ------> :kissit:

Thanx for a wonderful evening... I know your revenge will come when you get the pleasure to zerg us as well ;)

NoBrains

Fledgling Freddie
Farmed some nice rp's killing the mids too :>

Mass ld's could go bug someone else tho

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Strange how mids dont have the numbers to take the relics in primetime, but have plenty to defend em...

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Took us back to the "good old days" of daoc - before 1fg became "the thing the cool kids do".

Just a shame GOA appear to kick 30% of the players whenever 100 players charge on another 100.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Strange how mids dont have the numbers to take the relics in primetime, but have plenty to defend em...
mids excuses
it is fun to see them change their "minds" in 1-2 days
sucky hyprocrits(sp?)

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
I went in, got lagged, nuked, and dead.
Odins =(

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
there was 160 mids in odins fyi, wanna go take alb relics with that? last time we tried there was 400+ albs in sauvage

fo if u have no clue

Baltazhar

Regular Freddie
MesS° said:

I can say one thing.. Midgard organization sucks big time!! We just run around like dizzy old chickens and many mids (but not all) only thinking of them self. You can see about 4 ppl chase after 100 + albs sometimes... why the hell do they do that? Do they think that they can solo the entire albion realm??

Get a grip Midgard.. and learn to take orders. Sometimes I´m actually happy to see albs kill those stupid ppl :cheers:

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
there was 160 mids in odins fyi, wanna go take alb relics with that? last time we tried there was 400+ albs in sauvage

fo if u have no clue

160 in odins, god know how much in uppland and svasud plus the remainders in emain.
Being as rude and unpolite as you: Use ur only braincell, clueless mofo. :touch:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
:m00: "moo moo"

there was no one in emain :(

I had a look after running round Odins. Had a couple of nice evenish fights as 1fg with some mids, then got wiped by 3fg of roaming hibs. But guess they were only sticking together to combat the 1fg alb zerg :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:
To put this short... haven´t had this fun in a long time in Mid.. we really kicked albs and hibs in their ------> :kissit:

Thanx for a wonderful evening... I know your revenge will come when you get the pleasure to zerg us as well ;)

So....... do I come in for coffee or what?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Loxleyhood said:
So....... do I come in for coffee or what?

Bah, i wanted to post some witty remark along those lines. :(

Bitch. :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sharper and quicker. You'd have more chance wrestling a grizzly bear to death than beating me in a contest of wits.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Epic Battles are really great.

I'll take another one of those plz thank u!

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:

yes yes :D and im sure albs will come :(...
but we will crush svasud and make a victory walk trough midgard with our shiny things :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom