Thanks!

O

old.mattshanes

To all mids in their homeland for giving good battles at odins/jamtlamd/dodens/uppland today was good fun,took quite a few of you in the end to beat my group eh?:D

Never the less was better than the 2-3 fgs zerg shit in emain,i fought some good skilled mids today and just want to say thanks,proving that there is other places to have fun and rvr.

Was heavy casualties both sides i guess and a great day of fighting.:)

P.S debbie whoever the hell you are do not laugh at what you can't kill or can't even fight....

Anyway for the mids that was there /mattshanes howls in victory to you all:cool:

Wish it would be like that everywhere,oh well...

H

hrorvaig

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
To all mids in their homeland for giving good battles at odins/jamtlamd/dodens/uppland today was good fun,took quite a few of you in the end to beat my group eh?:D

He, as i remember it we took you down with even numbers in dodens :) but i agree with you, it was fun. We had a blast running around with 1fg in dodens mostly doing named mobs but i think we atleast three times fought other full groups of albs and hibs - both items and rps :) not a bad combination.

O

old.mattshanes

No mids wiped us in dodens,you must mean the other group of albs that was there before us,we was roaming odins at the time,when we got there a fg of hibs killed us.....overpowered support classes:D

D

-dewey-

I approached dodens stealthed and saw you guys outside, you started charging towards me so I thought I was a goner but you ran right over me :D Only 18+7 stealth too, just goes to show mach 5 is bad for you :p

H

hrodelbert

was i there to matt? my memory ain't what it used to be

O

old.mattshanes

Hehe you logged on late drunk lol

E

Euthanasia.

To have my name on the top of each thread:(

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by hrodelbert
charlton2-1everton :clap:

Still 5th no big deal,never going to see leicester 5th in the premier:clap:

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

Still 5th no big deal,never going to see leicester 5th in the premier:clap:

been there before and we'll be there again

F

Fafnir

Was not that heavy casulties on midside what i could see. Even i stood up the whole time, even after being stunned and nuke about 15 times before i could move :) And almost everytime i used my mjölnir i hit like 5-10 albs. From 10-250 in damage. Shame thou we lost our keep. :( Stupid stupid albs.

Users who are viewing this thread