Thanks!

K

kirennia

This is a whine free thread thanking all albs of recent times.

Last few days in rvr have been superb imo, been really great groups all the time, even grps of 5 of us have been taking out 1 1/2fg of hibs, has been gr8 to see albion advancing the way it should of done. nerf albs? no. nerf hibs? no. I personally enjoy the challenge as it is cause when you beat an enemy you know is much harder than yourself, it gives a greater satisfaction then constantly killing those of the lesser variety.

Just tonight I was the leader for a few hours of the armies down at withrin trying to take it back. 4 attempts under my hold were all failed but the point was that most of the people there listened and the plans, as foly as they may of seemed were still followed and very few complaints were held. I didn't get one comment of 'your useless' even tho im sure some people were thinking it ;) which is really nice to see. People after a fail , a few fails whatever, were still asking for the same leader even tho a faliure was noted! High determination and our willingness to learn from our, and others mistakes which I'm sure will help us to retake withrin eventually. I'm thankful for your patience and faith in others to learn also.

The point of this post you ask?
Well the point is simple...it's a thanks to the majority of albs out there that r learning...noticable differences in a realm. And a thanks obviously to a greatly improved 'fun' level in the realm. Less squarming, less whines, more good playing and more listeners as compared to times of before. I've even had less /sends of people thinking I'm Kiarra ;)

In light of the post, I guess it's a warning to the mids and hib's out there to say yes we r learning to cope with our defects and r becoming better for it...BEWARE!!!! a formidable force is on the horizon :D

/salute

R

Rei-Ki

it is neva gonna be easy to command and organise an army of that size and u will always be critisized from some corners but i /salute you for ya effort - i also apologise for casting a ae dot - which broke a mezz at 1 point - was laggin like a biatch and had wrong q-bar selected :rolleyes:

anyhows, nice try :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom