thanks to the midgard assasin

O

old.windforce

That tried to gank me yesterday un DF while i was resting from seal farming
That 480 realm points came in nice.

Just wondering how a sword and board tank can take out a assasin while he is down to 40% after first hits, because my damageoutput is kinda sucky

O

old.Jadow

Slam? + Slash bonuses vs leather?

Jadow
Level 50 Infiltrator
Saracen Gryphon Knight

I

ivan_tribbiani

+ measly damage vs Plate after PA+CD as i assume it was a critblade <since you were at 40% hp as you say>. Slash bonus vs leather, polearm ?

Were you sitting down or something while he hit you ? I dont believe a SB can get you down to 40% otherwise. Very very low damage vs Plate..

Additionally as to why i think it was a critblade --> DoubleFrost and 40%hp left...... i dont see survival here to be honest.

But i may be very wrong :)

Enlighten me......

O

old.windforce

i was down on my butt while he hit me.
After that i just gave him amathysts since my endurence was still low after the mobs i farmed and slam is very very endurence intensive. He did indeed shitty damage after the first hit i took (sitting)

I do have decent plate (af 88 and up) and 1164 HP unbuffed. Using lvl 40 epic which is a nice weapon. Better damage output (in tems of dps) then the polearm i use

slash 35+7
shield 42+4
pole 29+3(?)
parry 11+1

B

Bodzilla

Buy the Daemon-forged Gauntlets for another +3 pole skill :)

O

old.Immortal

:(

ROFL! That was me :) You conned orange, and you wear plate .. what can I say? :) you even blocked my creeping death... :(

Normally I'd never do this foolish act, but the rest of DF was empty and I was bored :)

And my specs are something near critblade, yes.. I'm only lvl 42.5 so.. and as far as I can remember the PA hit for 550 while she sat, then I hit for something that didn't even tickle, shortly after died.. leather armor and 993 hp :)

- Dwyld

Users who are viewing this thread