thanks to hibs for good fight at Berkstead Tower 1

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
yes yes was good fun , to bad we lost it in the end !

I was the little luri ranger that kept running in to throw javalins lol !

Must not forget the rps farming while there !

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
btw i think we had only 2 healers there. not sure but at least 2 that i noticed who were very active healing non group members, buffing and rezzing.

Mikisen

Fledgling Freddie
I had my bb there to rezz a lot and heal... also I was the one shooting at you with my bb, using ballista lol :)

Shot most of you a couple of times with it..

Hib caster stun is a killer though... and Jerker and Reggie no nice rangers when I go rezz people!

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
ahh was you huh the one with the pretty shield hehe. Yeah well you did manage to rezz that one near the tower. Sucked i had a crit shot ready and it nagged me about cannot get a good shot. doh !

Then i decided to try kill your rezzed but ah well to late. Was to busy clicking my fire button like a maniac before i realized my crit wasnt going off again. Shot him a few times but no kill shots grr :).

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Was funny in the first fight when zaim ran in and zephyred me off my catapult. git :twak:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Was funny in the first fight when zaim ran in and zephyred me off my catapult. git :twak:
LOL I missed that, nerf zephyr imo!

Thinking about it, berks 1 was one of the better fights in NF - largely because I could actually move instead of being lagged to death. :)

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
We aim to please. ;>

A high rr chanter surprised me other day from behind, stun'ned and started to nuke me and he still lost :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
A high rr chanter surprised me other day from behind, stun'ned and started to nuke me and he still lost :)
Luckily I'm not a chanter. :p
Selective blindness is very good at turning the tables on any 1 vs 1. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom