Thanks to albs

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
that was defending CK in thid sunday night was alot of fun first time i ever enjoyed thidranki xD :flame:

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
aye was fun alright, apart from a hunter that kept killing people while they were well out of los, even when they were inside the tower....

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Joe_Soap said:
aye was fun alright, apart from a hunter that kept killing people while they were well out of los, even when they were inside the tower....
yup cant be fun to get killed :flame: if i count the times i got killed inside towers by scouts/rangers i would lost count at ca:5000000.00000000

Really enoying indd.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh Sigh Sigh

Well for all who have ever played anything other than lvl 20 chars you must understand that its a part of the game with spells etc hitting through the walls.

In fronteirs this effect will be removed but atm its not a bug its just a feature.

It might be annoying, it might be aggrevating but its a part of the game and youd better accept it or lvl 50 keep defence will be hell for you!:) (Just friendly advice)

So Platina is ofc right if you counted the times you get hit by annoying scouts (hitting you for about x4 the damage a mid hunter hits) inside a keep at lord at lvl 50 it would be about: 5.000.000.000.000 to infinity times. Might be very annoying when those scounts instakills you at lord but its life in the game!:) (Hopefully they remake that feature for frontiers for your sake:)

/charmangle

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
aye maybe :) but it wasnt just me who commented on it. i know there are los issues, but i have played a scout in bg and theres no way i could have hit people the way this hunter was. a number of people died this way (not me though :p) example, someone standing near batts. gets hit. runs to upper door, gets hit 2 more times, ports inside the tower, gets hit 2/3 more times and dies. i know that you often can get 2 arrows off even when the second one is los, but this was 4,5,6 arrows been shot while the target was totally out of los. maybe i dont realise the extent of the los problem, but i really didnt think it was THAT bad

anyway, was fun anyway

oh and nerf BD's :flame:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Joe_Soap said:
aye maybe :) but it wasnt just me who commented on it. i know there are los issues, but i have played a scout in bg and theres no way i could have hit people the way this hunter was. a number of people died this way (not me though :p) example, someone standing near batts. gets hit. runs to upper door, gets hit 2 more times, ports inside the tower, gets hit 2/3 more times and dies. i know that you often can get 2 arrows off even when the second one is los, but this was 4,5,6 arrows been shot while the target was totally out of los. maybe i dont realise the extent of the los problem, but i really didnt think it was THAT bad

anyway, was fun anyway

oh and nerf BD's :flame:
Well tbh all i did was asssisting a BD friend and shooting.if ppl cant handle to die they shuolent play this game, and i kno i havent done anything wrong. Just silly to try report stuff like that imo.

I got SS of hes convo whit another mid on irc telling him he was gona report me etc. so i might report him for crossrealming now aint that Fun?

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
If you did nothing wrong then nothing will come from reporting you so let him report you if he wishes :)

p.s. that was fun...bg has been cool lately.

<--- Silicon the capped BD :'( --->

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
If you did nothing wrong then nothing will come from reporting you so let him report you if he wishes :)

p.s. that was fun...bg has been cool lately.

<--- Silicon the capped BD :'( --->
yep it was and it was the first time i played Hunter :> :cheers:
Hoping to se more action this weeks

sori

Fledgling Freddie
Was a very intense fight :)

Ewul mids, you made my infil (Saci) cap :p

See you soon :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and to think i was playing heroes of might and magic 4 instead of weelil :(

ah well, guess it just shows how bad i am at making choices :p