Thank's Middies!

O

old.job

Jag, Harrow Mydees! Heebjys ear, tjanking ya vorry moch va da arkshun in det 25-29 byattlegroonds.
Etis en sham dat ve cod nort tark da fjort, bet ve musst nort be distrot.
Jusst bevor det oll-importjant artok en da fjort dars, we mekit en hüj gaffe, ve watchunin despellspinnik perssont sniky snek in det gras and es prepären hes own skeletion.
Veawl rjunnin da quicken det ve cod smitjen ees pjostirier, ven amäsen surpreis , ve discoverin mjity Jarl Gaurd pjersons, dey wackin, det Stajbin and veyawl beykame ov det deadpjeople.

Nort since da people wiv headhyelmet wiv da horns, en da ships longen, kam en ryapn da pillgen av ve much deaded liek dat.

Ve all kollect of da group on Odinsday
en time dis ve much daflowerin the corpses bjelongin da Trolls!!

Ya bjutter hav da panten undervear change!

O

old.job

sos sfx try reading it as an english person doing a sven ericsson impression :))

A

Alrindel

It's funnier if you do it as the Swedish Chef from the muppet show.

S

Smartypants

ROFL

Didn't get all of it, but the parts I understood was fun... :D

S

SFXman

I thought it might be some extremeley screwed up form of in-character speech but it went a bit over the top :D

I

inqy

feel free to translate to a sensible summary. ta :)

B

Brannor McThife

I thought it was brilliant. Don't "translate" it. Leave it as it is.

-G

O

old.job

Read this and try it again :):):)

Hi, hello Middies, Hibbies here, thankyou very much for the action in the 25-29 battlegrounds.
It is a shame we could not take the fort, but we should not be distraught.
Just before the all important attack on the fort doors, we made a huge gaff, we spotted a spellcaster hiding in the grass who we thought we could kill.
We quickly ran after him, but to our suprise, we ran into Viking Jarl guards, they slashed and stabbed us and we all died.
Not since the invasion and rape'n pillage of the Nordic invaders in their longboats have we encountered such a defeat.
We will regroup on Wednesday and dance on the graves of Trolls.

You had better bring a change of underwear!

A

Alrindel

Somehow I doubt "daflowerin the corpses bjelongin da Trolls" means only dancing on their graves.

S

Smartypants

Originally posted by Alrindel
Somehow I doubt "daflowerin the corpses bjelongin da Trolls" means only dancing on their graves.

Indeed... ROFLMAO :D

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Alrindel
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! ROTFLMAO!
3dbiggrin3.gif

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Had a good laugh, hehe

Good job, Job;)

O

old.Cero

Man have you smoked some ganja today agin m8? =)
Jamacian rastaganka man.
Respect. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom