Thanks Hibs

Ucallme

Banned
Well like to say thanks for ruining my night in RvR.

had 3 runs in Hadrians then logged due to hibs.

1st run...

got buffed, ported to berk then went for a stroll, found Nylis completely hammered me, well done, you deserved that. /salute

2nd run...

got buffed, ported to berk manage to get to orions bridge without a fight, watched a Alb/Hib fight 1 on 1, saw a hib stealther come up behind me, we faught and i got trampled by hibs... Thanks alot...

3rd run...

got buffed, ported to berk manage to get to orions bridge, had another encounter with Nylis <have not got a problem with that> i jumped into water and surprise surprise get trampled by hibs...

I then log...

Thanks

Amphrax

Yes is a whine, im just in a bad mood. Short tempered, personal problems.

I just wish people would just stop and think before steam rolling over a solo player, being Mid/Hib/Alb... All you guys like your so called FG v FG then fgs let the solo players have there 1 on 1 fight. No wonder why stealthers add on your fights.

Whine off... QQ etc... yes i know

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
Well like to say thanks for ruining my night in RvR.

had 3 runs in Hadrians then logged due to hibs.

1st run...

got buffed, ported to berk then went for a stroll, found Nylis completely hammered me, well done, you deserved that. /salute

2nd run...

got buffed, ported to berk manage to get to orions bridge without a fight, watched a Alb/Hib fight 1 on 1, saw a hib stealther come up behind me, we faught and i got trampled by hibs... Thanks alot...

3rd run...

got buffed, ported to berk manage to get to orions bridge, had another encounter with Nylis <have not got a problem with that> i jumped into water and surprise surprise get trampled by hibs...

I then log...

Thanks

Amphrax

Yes is a whine, im just in a bad mood. Short tempered, personal problems.

I just wish people would just stop and think before steam rolling over a solo player, being Mid/Hib/Alb... All you guys like your so called FG v FG then fgs let the solo players have there 1 on 1 fight. No wonder why stealthers add on your fights.

And on one of them runs you popped me in the middle of a bunch of your realm mates so they could nuke the shat outta me - imo - deserved a ganking just for that.

gohan

FH is my second home
Ucallme said:

will never end its a viciuos circle
FG: we trample stealthers cos there twats an they always add an ruin our 8V8
STEALTHER: we h8 FG's and add on them whenever possible cos they steam roll me 8v1 while im in a fight ect
FG: but we only steamroll you cos u add on us
STEALTHER: i only add cos u steamroll me

then theres alot of hair pulling an slaping an it all ends in tears

Ucallme

Banned
sneakies said:
And on one of them runs you popped me in the middle of a bunch of your realm mates so they could nuke the shat outta me - imo - deserved a ganking just for that.

I didn't see any mids about i just focused on you then all i see is mids after i popped you :(

Sorry for that

Amphrax

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
I didn't see any mids about i just focused on you then all i see is mids after i popped you :(

Sorry for that

Amphrax

No biggie, not been having a good night myself, being RR3, and getting the fuck duo'd and ganked outta me by RR7+ players. Nearly at the stage where i feel im gonna add on everything that moves :/

Only fun fight i had was against trollum :D

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
we all hate full grps and reason why we get steamrolled by them is cos of the adding stealthers that add fg's fights expecially the archer class so it's a no win thing im afraid

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Amphrax m8,
Thx for the fights... Nylis here... was great fun... always is...

/bow and come back in another evening ...

Will look forward to our next meeting (changing my template and spec atm so... will have too see how it turns out)

- Nylis / Goree

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
will never end its a viciuos circle
FG: we trample stealthers cos there twats an they always add an ruin our 8V8
STEALTHER: we h8 FG's and add on them whenever possible cos they steam roll me 8v1 while im in a fight ect
FG: but we only steamroll you cos u add on us
STEALTHER: i only add cos u steamroll me

then theres alot of hair pulling an slaping an it all ends in tears

did i add on u? 2 fights u added on me for no reason :p (yea its rvr but still) watched u lots of times on 1 vs 1 and didnt add :twak:

<3 Ciuci

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
was going to type something - but thought fuck this the subject is not worth pissing on (no piss on emote either).

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I'm unclear as to why you think you should get special treatment as a stealther class running solo, isnt part of the skill about using stealth to carefully pick you spot and you enemy, restealth and slink away before you attract attention after a good kill?

Or did you just run to orions, expecting to gank the odd solo casters running through, and add on anything that moves with other people of a like mind?

I mean, isnt the main skill of a stealther, including when in stealther only fights, to know when to break off and sneak into the shadows?

Oh sorry, im making an assumption - im assuming your a stealther class and not something else. Possibly my bad.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I see a lot of stealthers I saw in Thid and in Leivrik before. They added there on everything, they add on everything in NF.

From stealther point of view, and I only play'ed a Thid Infi, don't want to join NF stealth wars with my Minstrel, it's a bit pathetic, a FG will not fight you unless they SL and we usually leave people having their 1 vs 1 alone and a stealther can pick the places and fights. Picking off targets at zerg spots like bridges doesn't work in Thid when people are not afk and same goes for NF.

From casters point of view, QC is up often, one AoE mezz will do it and we try to kill the adds first just to make a point, sometimes it's not possible, especially when the very cool Hunter zergs lead by pip are stuck to a Mid group and assist you down.

The RvR system in DAoC sucks a bit, many different play styles and skill levels clash all in one area. I am finishing an Armsman currently and I don't know where I'll go to have some fights, but I assume it will not be the bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom