Thanks GoA for xmas quest

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
as useuall its broke, pet 2 thinks it has a controler even though nobody there (unless some tosser is stelth thinking its funny to screw rest mids)

please fix it or just dont bother with these things anymore!

Tosen

Part of the furniture
bugged

Well... if I'm not wrong - it's actualy just quite bugged!

We can get the pet to 1% hits.... and it just starts healing... it's soooo annoying...!

Can it be done at all?

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, seems using tanks supplemented by 'cold' attacks is the best way to kill it, as for the reward, it seems to be a toy sword unless anyone has progressed further?

arawem

Loyal Freddie
just use ALL fighters/resist config, allways work that way

anoobis

Fledgling Freddie
i got toy sword and rog dol but the Offinger wont accept the toys :p

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
yea ive got 10 toy swords :O cant do sod all with them? givf help :)

anoobis

Fledgling Freddie
i got 16 swords 10 dols and still cant do anything with come on Goa u are wasteing are time
or atleast tell what we have to do

anoobis

Fledgling Freddie
Guys i have Found a way of doing the Quest as 4 peeps 2 peeps start the Quest and over 2 guys stand little dude getting rdy to say bind and when the first pet gets quarter Health over to join in and u wipe cos the Mob is Orange not red cos only 2 is doing it and u all get The jewl to give to mob to get toys

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
anoobis said:
Guys i have Found a way of doing the Quest as 4 peeps 2 peeps start the Quest and over 2 guys stand little dude getting rdy to say bind and when the first pet gets quarter Health over to join in and u wipe cos the Mob is Orange not red cos only 2 is doing it and u all get The jewl to give to mob to get toys

Didn't you hear? They invented the comma! Read all about it!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Tried it last night, bugged to hell and utter crap to boot.

Trust GOA to provide a quest thats totally fooked just to give us all some seasonal aggrevation.

Helme

Resident Freddy
It's pretty easy to beat with all 4 on hurt and the one who gets aggro change to resist, it really isn't bugged but the question remains what you do with the toys? :p

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
GOA's quests have always been made for roleplayers, not for kids who dream to rule the game. They aren't going to give better stuffs than the Mythic's ones. It's quite obvious IMO.

Kalid

Fledgling Freddie
Well you DO get 28/24 coppers if you sell the doll/sword to merchants!!! MERRY X-MAS GOA!!!!

Helme

Resident Freddy
I wouldt mind if the reward was just something as easy, but the thing is both the toysword and the doll can be crafted and I expeted something, atleast unique :)

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I think the toys are the reward. Useless, yes, but the game was fun :) It's like the useless toys you win at fun fairs and theme parks! :touch:

Xplo

Banned
I was expecting some kind of xmas tree furniture to put in your house or somekind or glowy roleplay wand in red and white :p

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
If there isn't a walk-through then it must be bust....

thinking is obviously too hard :m00:

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
I can't even get started, I talk to every damned bard in the land and none of them know anything. I talk to the messenger in the keep who tells me a little story and says seea friend somewhere else, but there is nobody there (believe me, I have looked hard) and either way I have nothing in my journal!

So where do you begin? I am in hib btw

And is it not possible to do solo?

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Kalid, I'll just look where your first line suggests, I have looked there but didn't find anything. I don't like to use walk-throughs if the quest is logical enough so I'll try without. Cheers again.

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting, easy enough once I found him (can't believe I couldn't find him before, went through that area several times).

Got the toy sword and doll but surely this is not the end, the idea is to return the toys so they can celebrate yule, but they don't want them!

Odd, scratches head further.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
You can do this solo. Just have pet on resist tank. When it gets to 20-30%, put over to stronger and your pet will heal itself. Then go back to resist tank. Worked for me every time.

But still nothing regarding where to deliver your toys :-/

Felgar

Loyal Freddie
Did it solo. I tried it many times with cold caster pet and I always won and I tried once with a ressist tank, I won again. The problem is what to do next. Where to talk or where to give the toys.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
I tried giving the toys to those annoying kids in Camelot City (the ones that love chasing inconnu like my cabby) but they didnt want it either.

Toy sword = medieval boy toy with the rag doll being a girl toy... but that wasnt it :(

Read the messenger spam and such but could get no real hint from it.. tomte arent even native to Albion.. damn little buggers must have escaped from Midgard housing ;)

Anyone try looking in Tepoks mine yet (Albion)

duran.3d

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I know this is old, but I'm just curious to know if anyone was able to get some reward (apart from the toys) out from last xmas quest. Anyone? Was it just a total joke? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom