thanks goa for quick reponse

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
This is just a quick thank you to goa over a bug i encountered, tried to combine EoY scrlls and nded up with 2&3 combined and an extra 2 scroll, no 1 of 3 to be seen. they resolved the matter quickly , as i will flame goa when i feel badly treated i thought i must thank them for quick and efficient reply :drink:

Bellona

Banned
Uber thanks to gm on camlann that helped me within 10min with a bugged quest, support is good atm :worthy:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Since Requiel and Zenythe I have to admit that the service has improved considerably. It's almost as good as in-game support.

Keep up the good work lads.

FAO Goa Senior Managers: Support your staff and don't make them look like idiots (see Account Banning for cheating). Also give em some more freedom of action, they have a better feel of your clientele than you ever will.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
Since Requiel and Zenythe I have to admit that the service has improved considerably. It's almost as good as in-game support.

Keep up the good work lads.

dont forget xalin :worthy:

shaark

Loyal Freddie
depends, im not quite happy whit GOA response even if they reply quick they say allot of bullshit. Example:

I have a lag issue and i write to them by RightNow i send all the data they need , but the answer was stunning.
They tell me to change the graphic driver from my 9800 pro , from 4.11 to 3.7.
When i hear that i want to kill myself , a DX9 grafic card whit a DX8 driver WTF?

The problem was from Checksum Offload i most put that setup on Disable and everything was fine.

The answer whit the grafic driver is the most deplasate ever.

So.... maybe are newbie there? i was thinking they are pro........ :twak:

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
goa are getting fast, too fast, i didnt want the patch till i got back home, just so people can suffer with me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom