Thanks for tonight!

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
i had a great night, too.
who was that alb group yesterday that passed by, when we (red/black mid group) fought a hib group + another adding one between eras keep and the tower in the north at the water?
thx for passing by - nice fair play. we had a hell of a fight there and have beaten both groups :)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Collateral said:
i had a great night, too.
who was that alb group yesterday that passed by, when we (red/black mid group) fought a hib group + another adding one between eras keep and the tower in the north at the water?
thx for passing by - nice fair play. we had a hell of a fight there and have beaten both groups :)

That was Gingy's PUG group, we circled round you guys and you were still fighting so we moved off, ran straight into another Mid group who we were very close to beating when a hib group from the direction of your fight added on us and wiped both groups. Dunno who the hibs were but we caught one name.

I think its safe to say we were a little annoyed having played fair a moment earlier only to get lame added during what was a very good fight with the mid group.

naic

Loyal Freddie
Heh seems to be nice action, any groups gonna run sunday? We're gonna try to get started from break again. :)

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
Calmin said:
That was Gingy's PUG group, we circled round you guys and you were still fighting so we moved off, ran straight into another Mid group who we were very close to beating when a hib group from the direction of your fight added on us and wiped both groups. Dunno who the hibs were but we caught one name.

I think its safe to say we were a little annoyed having played fair a moment earlier only to get lame added during what was a very good fight with the mid group.

we got owned by NFD after that great fight against the 2 hib groups.

naic

Loyal Freddie
naic said:
Heh seems to be nice action, any groups gonna run sunday? We're gonna try to get started from break again. :)
Wellllllllll?!

Do I have to make my own fkin thread? :/

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
naic said:
Wellllllllll?!

Do I have to make my own fkin thread? :/

we'll have group out on sunday, think most others will also!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
I think a good alb group is needed tbh.

pheer not mear mortal, the gods of Synergy will be wondering amoungst you come autumn :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
tribute said:
daoc is dead and boring, why come back...:kissit:

Why are you posting in the daoc section then? :p
There are still lots of people who enjoy daoc and thus play it.
I myself thought that cluster was beyond dead and then we made a grp on cluster for one night just for fun and damn, the rvr is really really good. :)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Why are you posting in the daoc section then? :p
There are still lots of people who enjoy daoc and thus play it.
I myself thought that cluster was beyond dead and then we made a grp on cluster for one night just for fun and damn, the rvr is really really good. :)

And warriors can be realy realy annoying :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom