Thanks for the RvR tonight

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Lots and lots of ppl out. Both zergs and FGs. Was really fun even though my poor valk definetly draw the shortest straw most times :D

Keep it up :clap:

Ps: 920 players online was the top I noticed today

Martok

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Lots and lots of ppl out. Both zergs and FGs. Was really fun even though my poor valk definetly draw the shortest straw most times :D

Keep it up :clap:

Ps: 920 players online was the top I noticed today

Been great fun all day tbh on my wee heretic to my big fat highlander keep it up prydwen we could even get 1000 people online maybe and good rvr again could it be??

Lets try and make it happen :fluffle:

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
was rly fun fg vs fg fights. alot of adding today but was fun anyway :p
Almost 1k ppl online today too, keep it up!

Gamah

Banned
Not a top strengh kupo out tonight but was fun being farmed by the good groups..we'll get there someday :)..and rami less hitting me gay pink hero :E

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i could not play finnally but , checked population at 21 CET and i saw there was 900 online ^^ nice going pryd :D

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Not a top strengh kupo out tonight but was fun being farmed by the good groups..we'll get there someday :)..and rami less hitting me gay pink hero :E
Less playing Alb, more playing Vamp imo!

And nerf work hours and lack of RvR :(

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
mani cant d/q share me when i have my own d/q ;<

but u lost yours and your s/c a couple of times ;>

fun rvr night <o/

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
it sucked ass, dont think albs and mids couldve ganked me more even though i was solo, and not with any zerg *cheers meights*

nm, still came out on top!

Keep up the activity :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun night :) 10k rps / hour in the end when i logged, more of this in future i hope! (And i got to play pala, yay! :p)

Gamah

Banned
sneakies said:
it sucked ass, dont think albs and mids couldve ganked me more even though i was solo, and not with any zerg *cheers meights*

nm, still came out on top!

Keep up the activity :)

twas my sneakies radar reporting your loc in the big secret albgard bg oO!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Prydwen Appeal​

It's easy to take part, just open up your Dark Age of Camelot folder which contains a special .exe launcher (Open it)

Then type in your Game login and Password and click on the server Prydwen. Take time to look at an overview of your ingame character(s). Select your main one and click on the 'Play' button. Afer you have logged on, take time to refresh your mind of the character and modify your quickbar.

Now you have succesfully added +1 to Prydwen's population. We here on the 'Better Population For Gamer's' (BPFG's) would like to ask you to help increase the population of Prydwen. By the end of July everyone here at the BPFG would like to see 1300 players online on Prydwen, please help it happen.

My god, Blue Peter should get me as thier next presenter <o/

feril

Fledgling Freddie
great night. great job all realms for a fun night espesally in crim tower when 30-40 hibbys got pbae'd in 30sec :p

cya all out there

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i got owned irl by uni work :<

ran to hib after id done and wished i was in a fg, looked 2 be alot of action of that nature around 8)

unfortunatly all ze guild had logged then the guy who was buffing me did as well >< ( :wub: llano)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
didnt catch the entire evening but played ma healer for first time since 1-2 months or smt, was pretty fun! and got in some laughspam on penlid when he tried to leg it after grp was dead! xd

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
didnt catch the entire evening but played ma healer for first time since 1-2 months or smt, was pretty fun! and got in some laughspam on penlid when he tried to leg it after grp was dead! xd

nice little group ya got there

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it was fun to day =)
A bit zergy but zergs = more RPs so keep them comming :D
Fun to se some alb groups aswell.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
Luon > maelmgays !!! yus thats u madition and osrii !!!! sorry fru ossri and herr valgair

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Luona said:
Luon > maelmgays !!! yus thats u madition and osrii !!!! sorry fru ossri and herr valgair

yeah seen alot of fru's running about tonight wtf that about then? I thought it was a bug or something, like fru = rr 11 but i counted loads, must have been a bug

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
yeah seen alot of fru's running about tonight wtf that about then? I thought it was a bug or something, like fru = rr 11 but i counted loads, must have been a bug

fru is rr6-9 females, isen herra fru, elding herra(male)
im still nooby einherjar, want dwarf herra fs! mid rr11 is fru/herra, like osri mr dwarf fru :E

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Quinlan said:
Why o why did i get suprise visitors :(

nerf bloody visitors I get them all the time. I am going to get a copy of the game for all of them in future including several networked pc's - and they can talk to me through the game.

;)

Will be back out tonight.

Sharkith

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
yes ramble almost ld after hug spam yday :(

atleast i beat demodar in rps :p

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
ofc + loads of adding and dot mining and and and and and

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
fru is rr6-9 females, isen herra fru, elding herra(male)
im still nooby einherjar, want dwarf herra fs! mid rr11 is fru/herra, like osri mr dwarf fru :E

hey, nothing wrong have Fru in garage :p Next is Herra Troll who still in training grounds... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom