Thanks for the Fun Today

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Well news flash there as albs all over the mid frontier taking keeps and such was a good laugh.

Special thanks go to the 2fg or so that held Bledmeer tower 3 against what mustve been at least 4-6fgm. Was up in the tower with my mincer (Minimaggit- solo and unbuffed as usual :eek:}) when the massive mid zerg that seemed to wipe out the majority of our force smashed through the doors in a matter of mere moments, only to be held off the Tower Captain by a small force of albs who were alive still there somehow.

Was really good fun, and really good team play, think we had what 3 mincers, and a couple of fire wizards, plus the brave tank classes who were baiting mids up the stairs, healing classes did an amazing job cant beleive we actually survived it tbh.

Was one of the best defence battles Ive ever been in, and alot of fun, mezzers lining the stairs stopping them from getting to our captain then the wizards nuking em back down, I laughed and laughed, just couldnt believe that we held out against such a massive mid force.

You couldnt see the floor for dead mid bodies, thanks for your involvement today mids, after the massive zerg you've been running around hib all week was good to get a little payback, hope you had fun too. And that sneaky group you had hiding behind the doors to avoid the mezzers was a royal pain so hope you enjoyed aggrovating us alittle ;) shame the alb reinforcements outside saw ya and gave ya a good bashing eh?

All in all, after a dire week in NF I get to take part in this fight, just a shout out to say thanks, you've given me a little bit of hope to stay on in the game, rather than the /quitting ideas that were coming to the front of my mind due to masses upon masses of Mid zerging.

Oh and no this isnt a "You shouldnt zerg qq" topic, its fair, all realms zerg etc, just gets a tad tiring when you get killed day after day for a week cos you dont seem to be around when your realms zerg is.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Was great fun. I saw the Mid zerg and thought, as did most, oh bugger we are so dead!

Thanx for the countless rezzes up top, my /stats looked a tad shabby after but totally absorbing fight.

Hats off to the Mids for a great attempt at a retake. You guys came from everywhere and showed total conviction. Well done:) .

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Mids just used the exact same tactic on us after we just took Bledmeer off them, killed everyone of us on the stairs, aoe everywhere, got down the stairs after mashing us all to bits and killed the lord lol.

Seems like the "Pile into the lord room" tictac is very successful, grats mids fair dues you pulled off a good plan, and /recall is kindve an ubah tool I guess in keep warfare now.... Wonder why the americans hadnt thought about it yet? Havent read anything on VN about such a strategy.

Good fun all round anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom