Thanks for the event!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Well I will say say it as no one else has it seems (have I missed it?)

Many thanks to the GOA crew and the E&E who prodded the realm last night for the event, though short and rather scatty it may have been, with us all running round in circles for ages like lemmings, its was a good laff and a nice experience for many who have never seen the inside of Hibernias epic dungeon.

I have to say the highlights were the rat runs (that was great!!) and the way you kicked us all our of the dungeon by spamming us with uber-snakes after we took down one seemingly easily.

A nice change from the norm, no con or exp loss and fun for all, keep it up!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Awww crap, they finally give us a run in a hib dungeon and i'm busy with somthing else. :(

I should sue GOA for... for.... negligence! They should have made sure I was there before they started :)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Typical :-(
Why can´t these event be in the weekends...im missing them all >_<

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sanzor said:
Typical :-(
Why can´t these event be in the weekends...im missing them all >_<
Even the GOA lads need timeout m8 :drink:

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
and the way you kicked us all our of the dungeon by spamming us with uber-snakes after we took down one seemingly easily.
So your event failed as well? On Pryd we managed to rez after splitting the snake, 45mins of aimless wandering around and Requiel informed us the script failed and no Boss mob spawned (should have been at the tower).

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Actually our script was working fine, had the end boss and all however the splitting snake kinda ate the majority of the people in the battlegroup so everyone who was left had a wander for a bit and then when it got down to about 10 people left in the dungeon I asked nicely if they could vacate so I could let the normal residents out of their cages and reset the dungeon. I did this so I -wouldn't- have to walk home like Req did.

As a side note.. the ratties were my fave bit as well....

Agromin

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, it was fun. Fun with some variety, never been on antything like that before. Givf more imo ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Recorded alot of the raid with fraps, incl our uber-wipe against snakes :D

Was a bit short, but fun, and the ratride was very unusuall ^^

Dom

Fledgling Freddie
I did such an awful job, don't blame mythic, blame me :(

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
why make these events with to hard mobs????

there were like 150alb's in frontier so it's normal that not much peeps came :-(

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I also thought the rats were AWSOME ! I had a great time, Thank you GOA.
:worthy:

Dom

Fledgling Freddie
mighty the more people in the dugeon the more snakes willl pop out of the original one :mad:

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
gifv the fraps fotage from it please 8) and sshots. wanna look, and nerf that i missed it 8(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom